Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Returning my "Clean Plate" Club membership

I am an early Phase 3 sleever and I need to return my "Clean Plate" club membership. I made myself 4 mini chicken meatballs (smaller than ping pong balls) and I chopped them up. Topped with 2 tablespoons of Tomato sauce and a tiny pinch of mozz cheese. Cute little "casserole" and quite tasty.

I left behind about a meatball and a half in my ramekin and I am FULL. Like you overate on the holidays and need to roll around on the floor for relief full.

I ate slow but I missed my "WHOA! you are FULL!" signal. I kept going because there was food left. Stupid. Now I'm paying for it. It's not bad. Just tight and uncomfortable. I need to roll around on the floor. LOL.

So. Who is collecting "clean plate" club memberships? I don't need mine anymore. I'm going to start learning that leaving food behind isn't a bad thing after all.

I do that quite a bit now, I just stop eating before I even feel anything and and tell myself if I'm still hungry later I Can eat some more (which has yet to happen). I don't like that tight have to burp feeling

I need to start listening to myself or like @@Elode, just stop eating after a few bites. Just because I make 1/2 cup of something, doesn't mean I need to finish it.

baby steps and re-learning. I get it soon enough.

Thats right it all a learning process!

collecting "clean plate" club memberships? I don't need mine anymore

@@JenWith

sorry i gave up my membership 3 years ago

saves me a lot of money

money saved i go out and spend on new clothes!!!! :D

not eating all your food on the plate??

that's great

i "pretty" much know what i will be able to eating

try and put ONLY that amount on the plate

i don't like to SEE B) excess food on my plate when i know i won't/can't be eating it :angry:

you 27 lbs down already!!!!

you are aces :)

keep up the good work :)

kathy

congrats

stop eating before I even feel anything

@@Elode

my doc told me a "funny" a few days before WLS

eat until you are full, and then stop 2 bites earlier :lol:

hey wiseguy ;)

what gives <_<

you are a fountain of good information, and a sweetie too :rolleyes:

you are just a newbie!!!

how did you get so smart, so quickly?? :blink:

keep up the good work

kathy

Edited by proudgrammy

I still at 7 week's am trying to keep my clean plate membership! As of today I'm measuring everything...I'm tired of slimming and then that nauseating feeling of having my food coming back up its always that one extra bite or that one extra sip...I'm still learning and have to remember my stomach is no longer the size of a football!