Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Reputable Plastic Surgeons in Mexico

Hi Everyone!

If you you've had plastic surgery in Mexico and are happy, please tell me who your surgeon is. I'm getting closer to being ready for plastics and I want to start researching possibilities.

Thank you!

I am extremely happy with my results. I used Dr. Victor Gutierrez in Tijuana Mexico. I never met a doctor as caring, dedicated and knowledgeable.

Edited by Sweet Pee

Dr verboonen was my Doctor. He was wonderful! No regrets. I can send him a message on FB or text and he will respond every time.You can't find a dr in the States that will do that.

Dr verboonen does plastics? For some reason i thought he just did bariatric surgeries. Is he in Tijuana?

Dr Sauceda. ..He is amazing, warm, safe and excellent results.

So are there other excellent surgeons or is it just the 2 mentioned?

Oh there are lots of them but the surgeons mentioned have a great track record with post massive weight loss reconstruction.

I was hoping there would be an excellent surgeon in Tijuana since it's easier for me to get to. But I'll definitely go where the best is and I've read a lot of great things about Dr Sauceda.

I used Dr Salvador Medina Sanchez from OCC or Ariel center in Tijuana. Had an extensive arm lift and breast lift. He did an unbelievable job. I am going back on March 18 to get the lower body lift.

Travel Amazon. Can you share pics if arms? I'm looking to have them done. I'm going for an appt next Friday. Might end up going to Mexico if too expensive here.

Dr verboonen does plastics? For some reason i thought he just did bariatric surgeries. Is he in Tijuana?

Sorry your correct Dr Verboonen does not do plastics. I didn't realize this was a plastics forum. He did my MGB.

I used two different Plastic Surgeons in TJ, one I wasn't that thrilled with. His name was Dr Q and he did a really sloppy job on my breast and my arms....BUT then I started to see incrediable pictures of beautiful work, from another TJ plastic surgeon, (And really isn't that what it's all about?) The most affordable outstanding work possible My new surgeon who did a lower body lift, gave me those results, Dr Victor Gutierrez also in TJ. For me it was a no brainer, he does all internal stiching, so you don't have to spend any longer than one week and it's just 5 mins across the border, they pick you up at the airport and return you there when it's time to go home....I have pictures posted on my page here at just two weeks out from surgery. I am planning on going back down to have some revisions done from the first surgery I had with that other surgeon...Dr Gutierrez will be correcting those...

Edited by AZDee

I used Dr Salvador Medina Sanchez from OCC or Ariel center in Tijuana. Had an extensive arm lift and breast lift. He did an unbelievable job. I am going back on March 18 to get the lower body lift.

I had my VSG done at OCC. Had a great experience and outstanding results. Good to hear the plastics there are good. Would love to hear about your LBL experience when you have it done. that and a breast lift are the two things I'm kind of considering.