Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

CVS Pharmacy Vent

I just ha my BP checked at cvs so I could get a $5 off coupon. If normal is 120/80 then 117/83 is pretty decent. I'm normally at 117/74 I've never had a BP problem. The pharmacist feels the need to basically tell me the bottom number is too high be Use I'm too fat....she should thank her lucky stars that I know Jesus because I really wanted to reach across that table and slap the piss out of her!

This is why I prefer to only let my DOCTORS talk to me about my health. But in the bright side my items came up to $.29 ????????

@laurenella82

OOHH girl you are so much better than me because I would have slapped her azz so hard she would have needed a passport and a plane ticket to get back home!!!

I had to try very hard not to go off! And I did say to her, as she was being rude, that my bottom number isn't usually that high. She kind of got pissed and slammed the bag and coupon down in the table. I just took my stuff and got my son and got out of there as fast as I could to avoid going to jail for assault! Lol

@laurenella82 I just noticed that you're in Washington DC. I live in Silver Spring, MD. When and where is your surgery?

It will be at GWU hospital. I haven't gotten a date yet but I'm praying for mid January. Have you had yours yet?

Edited by laurenella82

Not yet, I'm scheduled for December 12th at Shady Grove Adventist. I started my all liquid diet and 1 meal per day yesterday. I start my all liquids next Friday.

That doesn't even make any sense a diastolic pressure of 83 isn't even "bad". She is obviously a moron, stay away from morons they will make your pressure high @@laurenella82

I am a REALLY nice person, but I can also be your worst nightmare. I would have shoved my size 7 so far up that Pharmacists ass she would have needed a proctologist to find it.

@@GreenEyes604 good luck!!! I'm going to start the liquid as soon as she tells me she's sending my stuff off.

@bonbyswife I'm kind if proud of myself for exercising restraint? Before my son it would have been MUCH different!

Edited by laurenella82

LOL the pharmacist is soo not worth it..glad u held your tongue!!

Right! LOL

120/80 is really quite fine, but they're now considering it "high" normal and "pre-" hypertension. But that's not a reading any of my nursing colleagues or the doctors we work with would bat an eye at.