Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Being sexual after WLS

Hi guys....i'm a woman and I know I am in the guy's room. But I thought some of you might be interested in how sensualtiy can come back into your life after WLS and when you are older. It's never too late to start having fun again. My husband and I are living a dream life. I decided to write about this topic on my blog (I did a blog for the first year of my WLS but now I am 3 years out). There are so much good information out there about diets, exercise, Protein shakes, but not much out there about other important topics like how we have missed out on so much intimacy because we were heavy. I just started up again, and have really just scratched the surface on our new life. I have learned so much in the last 2 years about men, about intimacy, and I personally think it's an important and healthy topic. Not sure if BP will like me talking about it, but we will see. Check out my blog if this topic interests you. www.queenofcrop.com

As always, Queen ... I admire you.

You have such wonderful courage to change your life in ways that are pleasing to you.

And you also have honesty and integrity to be transparent about it.

Respect!

If it`s all the same to you i will pass on the sex but you are welcome to my share,i don`t want it!!

Ok, for whatever the reason, I find this hella funny. I actually chuckled out loud.

well..I am going to go there!!! lol...

Hi guys....i'm a woman and I know I am in the guy's room. But I thought some of you might be interested in how sensualtiy can come back into your life after WLS and when you are older. It's never too late to start having fun again. My husband and I are living a dream life. I decided to write about this topic on my blog (I did a blog for the first year of my WLS but now I am 3 years out). There are so much good information out there about diets, exercise, Protein shakes, but not much out there about other important topics like how we have missed out on so much intimacy because we were heavy. I just started up again, and have really just scratched the surface on our new life. I have learned so much in the last 2 years about men, about intimacy, and I personally think it's an important and healthy topic. Not sure if BP will like me talking about it, but we will see. Check out my blog if this topic interests you. www.queenofcrop.com

I just popped over an read your blog...really nice..:) Ill be checking in periodically. I am 5 mon postop starting wt was 260 Im 80 pds down! ..I understand the man thing..mine didnt bring it up but I knew it bothered him just as it bothered me. this is my 2nd marriage and we have been married 15 yrs..the last 2 yrs my weight just came on out of no where..finally dx with hashis..now Im on thyroid, 2 of my specilists referred me to WLS..said I was prime canidate sure enuff..it happened fast. from Ins ok to table was 3 months! best thing I did!! I agree with all the dieting I did for over 30 yrs the weight went up an down like crazy...this was my solution..permanatly as long as I stick to it..an yes ...my hubs is Italian an he is all over me!! lol..he cant keep his hands off me!! drives me nuts sometimes but we are best friends ,partner, soul mates...I would luv to travel the world but my health wont allow me right now..maybe later..would luv to go to europe for a visit..never move there bc my kids are here in the states..to far away..:) thx for sharing your blog..:)

HI blondebomb! Thanks for your note! Oh yes, this WLS can shake things up in all departments! I just wrote my latest blog entry....my husband is editing it as I type this...if you are interested in this topic, be sure and check back in a few hours and read it; it's all about our first Tantra seminar. Even if you don't move to Europe, you and your husband can take a great holiday here!!! Congratulations on your weight loss!