Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2014 sleevers, how's everyone doing?

I was sleeved June 9 2014. And there were quite a few of us, that we're sleeved in June. I would love to hear how y'all are doing! I'm down 46 pounds so far, size 16- to size10. I've hit a few stalls :( but I am exercising and feeling pretty good. Hope that everyone is doing well, and having success! Let me know... Would love to hear from all of you

Hi there, I was sleeved May 30th 2014, and I'm doing ok so far. I have lost 69 lbs since surgery day, but I started out with a lot to lose and have exactly 69 more to go. I also had to have my gallbladder out in August. My body has been fighting the drastic changes in a lot of ways, weird side effects with my ears, eyes, skin and those I expected with my hair falling out and major reflux and hating the chalky Vitamins.

BUT I am loving fitting into smaller clothes, compliments, and looking forward to looking in the mirror and getting my picture taken. In my "home" group, I shared that this past weekend my husband and I went horseback riding because we're finally not too fat for a horse to carry us around! I was sore but it was so much fun! Can't wait for more firsts like that.

I was sleeved on June 24th. I'm down 80 from my high, and 69 since my surgery. And I'm officially "overweight" now! 31 to goal... and then comes the rest of my life!

Edited by Rogofulm

So glad you started this post. Fantastic to see everyone is doing great~ Well done all.

Sleeved June 2nd 2014. Down 78 pounds from surgery. Down 94 from my highest weight. Diabetes type 1 well controlled use very little insulin. Cpap is going to be evaluated in Nov to see if I need it any more. Off cholesterol med's. Living life! I'm so thankful.

Sleeved June 30. I'm down 56 lbs. 23 more to go! Feeling great!!!!!! No regrets.

I was sleeved 6/14/14. It's been kind of slow with losing only 66 lbs so far, but I plug away. Everyone is doing so great. It really is an inspiration.

I was sleeved on June 2nd, and am down 50 pounds. I have not excercised much due to leg problems. But I am happy with the results.

Sleeved June 24th. Down 88 so far. Keep it up fellow June sleevers!

Sleeved June 18. Down 50 pounds but have stalled the last month and a half or so. I have switched my workout routine and increased my calorie intake. I hope this helps.

It seems like everyone is doing pretty good. That makes me smile. :)

@@Rogofulm

Good to see some June sleeves are still checking in. So great to hear from you guy's especially during the holidays. Hope all is well.

So great to see everyone's updates and doing well for the most part.

Any shopping/clothes tips?

Whats your exercise routine look like?

Plans to tackle the holidays and stay on track?

:)