Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Taste test for protein drinks and shakes.

So I wanted to let everyone know I have embarked upon a series of taste tests of various brands of ready made and powder form Protein drinks and shakes. I have at least a dozen small easy and fun to watch videos up with more every few days. If you would like, you can watch the videos on my blog at cuttingthefatwithaknife@BlogSpot.com , I do not get any money for this or any sponsors or any such thing, this is purely to help me get through all this and to hopefully help others by seeing what I go through. There are no ads or products or anything like that, purely just me to you. So check it out if you'd like, feel free to leave comments or put in your email and get updates as I post them. Thanks and remember we can all do this together!

I can't watch the videos for some reason. What is your Protein Drink recommendations? I am worried about finding good ones..

if youre on a mac or an ipad you might have issues they play in adobe flash format.

let me get a list together for you. I starting a new product taste test tomorrow called abouttime, fill, shake and go. its a plastic bottle with the powder already inside you can carry it like that and then fill when you need one and toss it away when your done. its a neat idea and have 4 flavors to try . ill send you t the results as well.

Thank you so much for taste testing on video! :) I have done a little taste testing on my own and haven't found anything that is all that great. I keep hearing Isopure is good but I am very interested in the powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury. I really want to know how the chicken Soup one tastes. I know it probably won't be comparable to say Campbell's chicken Noodle Soup (without the noodles, of course) but here's hoping. B)

I was trying to watch via iphone. :(

I just bought a case of Isopure black tea with lemon and it doesn't taste bad at all. I mix it half and half with regular tea and over ice. Even my sister and hubby couldn't tell it was a Protein drink.

Hurray for isopure and not gagging over Protein anymore!

im ordering up some unjury this weekend so the taste test for those will be late next week.

If anyone has problems viewing my videos and wishes to see them, feel free to let me know along with an email or I can upload them to a fileshare site for you. email might work best but totally up to you.

Have a great Halloween, and we can all do this. We have the power!

Thank you so much for taste testing on video! :) I have done a little taste testing on my own and haven't found anything that is all that great. I keep hearing Isopure is good but I am very interested in the Unjury. I really want to know how the chicken Soup one tastes. I know it probably won't be comparable to say Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup (without the noodles, of course) but here's hoping. B)

I have tried the soup and it is not bad. It takes some minutes for it to all dissolve. The Water must not be over 140 degrees or the Protein will clump. Hope my taste buds still like it after surgery.