Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need a good sugar free Popsicle

Hello All! I am on the two week liquid diet (day 3) and I need a good sugar free Popsicle. I have the blue bell sugar free bullets and they are gross to me! Way to much fake sugar taste. I can only eat broth, sugar free Jello, sugar free Popsicles , my protien drinks and a dill pickle so these Popsicles are my life right now????. Help save me!!! As always I thank you in Advance!

I'm anxious to hear I have not found one that didn't upset my stomach. usually I look for sugar free made with Splenda but there's so few things. Postop the pudding and Greek yogurt will be my treats:)

@@happymama2014 there has to be something decent. Thank goodness I have kids with kid tastebuds that can stand these blue bell things. Yuck! It's like the fake sugar troll throw up in my mouth lol! Sorry not a pretty visual I know. Maybe I can make my own out of my Protein Drink? Surly someone will know something good.

I am worried about the artificial sweetener. It makes my stomach hurt. Idk what I am going to do.

I also didn't care for the taste of the sugar free popcicles either. So I bought some popcicle molds and made my own. You'll have to experiment for taste. Turns out, after a few times, I developed a taste for my more tart type popcicles.

I blend up frozen strawberries, blueberries and bananas with some pomegranate vita Water added. No sugar or any type artificial sweeteners. Put them in the molds and 'viola. ;) (peel and cut the bananas into small pieces before you freeze them.....works better in the blender)

@@jenbaby75 I don't care for them either but I'm pretty limited on what I can have, AND it will be like this a good week or two after surgery.

@@happymama2014 there has to be something decent. Thank goodness I have kids with kid tastebuds that can stand these blue bell things. Yuck! It's like the fake sugar troll throw up in my mouth lol! Sorry not a pretty visual I know. Maybe I can make my own out of my Protein drink? Surly someone will know something good.

I agree blue bell product is so gross sugar free or not! I never would buy it again ????

I have the desert bullet that I can just put frozen fruit in and it Turns into a beautiful fruit "ice cream" (but it's only fruit) I don't think that's legal though

I just mixed up some of my Syntrax fuzzy naval Protein and I'm freezing it maybe that will be good?

I would try putting your favorite Crystal light into a popsicle molds. I love Crystal light (rasberry ice). I want to buy the ones in use Greek yogurt and fresh fruit I know postop I can have it but I don't know about your preop.

I like the Budget Saver brand of SF popsicles which are the least expensive and which I can buy at Walmart. Check online for a coupon. I also like the POPSICLE brand of SF pops. Good luck!!

Hello All! I am on the two week liquid diet (day 3) and I need a good sugar free Popsicle. I have the blue bell sugar free bullets and they are gross to me! Way to much fake sugar taste. I can only eat broth, sugar free Jello, sugar free Popsicles , my protien drinks and a dill pickle so these Popsicles are my life right now. Help save me!!! As always I thank you in Advance!

I love popsicles, but I found the cheap store brand has way too much artificial sweetener for me....I get the Popsicle brand and I can eat 3 or 4 halves in 1 sitting. Publix also carries the SF tropical flavored which is grape, pineapple and orange..the orange aren't bad..but I don't care for the other 2.

Walmart sells the molds to make your own! Just use sugar free crystal light (I think that's ok to use) or maybe your Protein drink, pour it into the mold, freeze and VOILA!

(I do this for my 7month old who's teething lol)

I buy Popsicle brand. I'm not too excited about the red ones but the grape and orange are good.

The Popsicle brand tropical ones are good!