Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Those of you that are around 3 weeks post

How many calories are you consuming in a day?! How many grams of Protein are you able to get in?!? What does a typical day of meals look like?! Ok... I thinks that's enough questions for now... Hahaha

I'm 4 weeks out tomorrow. I typically get around 600-900 calories depending on the day. I'll list what I ate today as an example, I got 59 grams of Protein and 700 calories

Breakfast

1 egg scrambled with a tablespoon of sausage and a tablespoon of cheddar

lunch

1/2 of a Taco Bell Pintos and cheese with 1T of light sour cream

dinner

1 oz smoked sausage

1/4 cup mac and cheese

Snacks

Premier Protein shake

1 slice of cheddar cheese

2 sugar-free popsicles

I was 3 weeks post op yesterday. I get around 600-700 calories a day and about 80 G Protein.

Wow..you guys are lucky I'm 3wks post op and I can only get in at least 300 if that and only about 30-40 grams of Protein, I drink one Protein Shake for Breakfast, about 2oz of yogurt or 2oz of ricotta cheese.....for lunch, I might have 2-3oz of veggie chilli for dinner or one small scramble egg with cheese in which I can only eat about 2 tablespoons of that....the rest of the day is just water! How are you guys getting in your calories it's a real challenge for me!

For this stage my dr wants me on 3-4 small "meals" and 2 Protein Shakes a day. I have no problem getting my Protein in with that.

Meds with Water, go shower and dress, then hydrate with a cup of herbal tea. 1/2 hour later, 6 oz of Kefir. 1/2 hr later, another cup of tea. Mid morning, 6 oz of greek yogurt or one cooked egg. More hydration if I don't get distracted with work. lunch is 4 oz pasta-less lasagna (cooked chicken, ricotta, spaghetti sauce mixed together) or 4 oz tuna salad (albacore mixed with zucchini relish and mayo). More hydration. Mid afternoon snack is a string cheese or 3 oz of hummus. More hydration. dinner is the lasagna or tuna salad, whichever one I haven't eaten yet that day. More hydration. Evening snack before bed is another 6 oz of Kefir. Protein is averaging 60 grams/day, calories around 700-800.

I am going into my fourth week tomorrow. I have first a Water bottle right after I brush my teeth. wait a little then have my Protein drink which is GNC lean 25 grams of Protein. Then 2 hours later I usually have a light and fit greek yogurt, 12 grams of protein. lunch I have ounce and a half of chicken fajita with some light sour cream, little salsa and sprinkle some cheddar cheese on top. crystal light ice tea half hour later. 16.8 water bottle size, cheese stick after work. then more Water. dinner is usually something chicken or Soup. i average 65 to 70 grams of protein a day.

Wow..you guys are lucky I'm 3wks post op and I can only get in at least 300 if that and only about 30-40 grams of Protein, I drink one Protein Shake for breakfast, about 2oz of yogurt or 2oz of ricotta cheese.....for lunch, I might have 2-3oz of veggie chilli for dinner or one small scramble egg with cheese in which I can only eat about 2 tablespoons of that....the rest of the day is just water! How are you guys getting in your calories it's a real challenge for me!

I had trouble like you...try adding a second (or even third) Protein Drink a day. Replace some of your Water with it. I had to do two up until about six months and at 10+ months I still have to do one a day.

Wow..you guys are lucky I'm 3wks post op and I can only get in at least 300 if that and only about 30-40 grams of Protein, I drink one Protein Shake for breakfast, about 2oz of yogurt or 2oz of ricotta cheese.....for lunch, I might have 2-3oz of veggie chilli for dinner or one small scramble egg with cheese in which I can only eat about 2 tablespoons of that....the rest of the day is just water! How are you guys getting in your calories it's a real challenge for me!

I feel the same way! I can eat and then not be hungry at all. Somedays I feel like eating is such a chore now lol

Hi, I will be four weeks post sleeve tomorrow. I typically eat nonfat plain greek yogurt, or ricotta cheese or egg whites (1/4 cup), and pureed fruit (1/4 cup). lunch is usually tuna or canned chicken, pureed veggies. dinner is pretty much the same. I sip on fluids during the day and get 2 11oz Protein drinks (60g) each.

Good luck!

I am 3 weeks out. I have 2 Protein Shakes a day for 60 grams of Protein and 64 ounces of Water. If I get hungry I eat 3 tablespoons of pinto Beans or a sugar free pudding.< /p>

I forgot to mention. About 800 calories a day, 3 fusion Vitamins, 2 calcium chews