Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are my August Sleevers?

We are still here. Or at least I am

I am here too! Down 45 pounds at 8 weeks postop~! About 80ish more to go or so. i really don't have an end goal weight yet :D I am loving life. Exercise started back yesterday and loving that too. I can run now! How is everyone else's weight loss? I'm down to Xl shirts at the store and pants are down 3ish sizes :D

I'm still here. almost 9 weeks out. Was in a 3 week stall that finally broke over the weekend but still not happy with what little I have lost in two months. I am exercing like crazy too hoping for improvement!<br /><br />Hope all the August sleevers are doing well!!

Still here doing well hopefully everyone else is too.

Doing well occasional nausea in the morning when I get up. Other than that still eating tiny portions about and ounce or an ounce and a half of some sort of meat for Protein and I am done. Supplementing Protein Drinks because I cannot get enough protein from eating. Hoping to be down another 20 or 25 pounds by vacation time

December 2nd going to Vegas.

Still here and happy. I was up early this morning doing the Biggest Loser video with Bob Harper on Youtube. It was awesome! the first one is only 16 minutes but it is good. The second one uses weights and I am going to try that one tomorrow morning. I have to be very careful with this arthritis in my knees. I am a bit lazy when it comes to exercising so I decided that I was at least going to do it on the weekends. sometimes the pain in my knees deters me but I have to keep it moving. I am also depending on at least one Protein drink or bar a day. I like the Pure Protein Bars. I have my 2 month check-in on Monday and I hope to be in the 250s and my BP will be low. We are over at the August Post Op board.

Later losers!

Hi .. August 4th here... Down 48 pounds . Doing my best to get enough Protein ..just really tough with only being able to eat a few ounces. ..a few hiccups here and there, but i don't regret my decision for a MINUTE !!!

I'm here, muddling through and learning what I can and can't eat, and trying not to freak out by all my hair shedding... yuck!

Hello. Sleeved 8/11. Still going strong. Down 46lbs. Hoping for another 11lbs by Thanksgiving then I will be under 200lbs! yay! Cant wait. I've had a really easy time. Started zumba a couple weeks ago, 2xs a week...and going to try the treadmill this week to. I want it to be a habit by Thanksgiving. Wish me luck!

Hi! Sleeved by Dr. alejandro lopez in Puerto Vallarta on August 13, 2014. I'm down 51 pounds, tons of inches and am feeling WONDERFUL since being able to start back to cardio and strength training with Jazzercise on Oct. 1 (just took a "Dancing Abs" class during my lunch break today). I have been Jazzercising every weekday and walking and doing yard work on the weekends--getting stronger and stronger every day. I've been taking my multi-vitamins and Calcium chews religiously and getting a weekly B-12 shot. I haven’t had sugar, processed foods, carbs (other than a few veggies and berries), carbonated drinks or alcohol in over 10 weeks. Woooo-hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on keepin’ on y’all!

Edited by Freebird14

Still here. As of October 20th, I am down 30 pounds since surgery. YAY! I am finally in the 250's. I don't recall ever seeing that number. I did have my run-ins with fried chicken(chicken skin) a few times. But only one piece which would last me like 3 meals. I am very disappointed in myself for that. I mean, I did not allow these to cut on me only to fail. It is very hard being the only one in the house that is trying to eat right and I do all the cooking. I just have to keep pushing on to the next day.

Anyway, I have a new found love, BUTTERNUT SQUASH!. OMGoodeness! I love this stuff for real. No sugar needed at all. I just put a pat of butter on my serving(1/4 cup if I can eat it all) and it is gold. I am also addicted to Allrecipes.com. I am constantly looking up there for sleeve friendly meals and would love to try them all, lol.

Still exercising and loving the fact that don't feel like I am having a heart attack while doing it. I am able to go from the basement to the second floor non-stop, YAY! I also noticed that I am waking up crazy early in the morning. I mean, 4:30 a.m. I finally made me a little list of my Vitamins and pinned it on the fridge. As I take my meds, I just mark it off. I tend to forget about the ones that I have to take twice a day. It really helps me. I finally got it down. I am still drinking my Protein shakes, it helps with the sweet tooth. I just drink them as a snack. I am still having probelms with my BP, BOOOOOO! I have an appointment with my PCP next Thursday and hopefully it will be better and I will be in the 240's.

I hope that everyone is still striving to reach their goal, no matter how long it takes. We are still in the beginning of this race and it will take time. As long as I am still losing, I am happy.

Keep losing losers! Later!