Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December surgery buddies

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that I got a surgery date of December 9th! So excited! It still seems like a ways away but it is still set and it feels good to have a date!! So I posted in the December 2014 forum but it doesn't seem like anyone else with a December date has posted there yet?! Maybe it is still early, anyway I am really looking to keep in touch with people who are going through similar experiences as myself at similar times, so if anyone is having surgery in December say hello! Anyone else of course can say hello too!! SOO excited to be moving forward in my journey!

Hello. I will probably be mid december. That's what the dr says. Depends on how fast I get my clearances.

Hi great news! Keep in touch! I have also recently created a Facebook group if you are interested in joining here is the info…

The group is 100% private. It is specifically for people who have had or are planning to have the Gastric Bypass surgery. If you would like to join you can search my entire name Mia Ashton LeCompte and send me a friend request and message telling me you would like to join. You may also be able to click this link to get to my profile page, because the group is so private you must be on friends list in order for me to add you to the group.

https://www.facebook.com/miaashton

Hi everybody. I got my surgery date, December 12. I would like to keep in touch with other December surgery people.

Cilia

My date is December 18th. I can't wait!

December 4th

I'm approved!!

My surgery should be December, I'm getting the sleeve and will be on two week liquid diet prior. I have my appointment to set the date on November 19th. Super excited!!!!

I'm super excited my preop appointment went great lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks. Most awesome news......... Surgery is set for 7:30 on December 16th!!!! Strange I was nervous going to appointment but after talking to my doctor and her wonderful staff walked out of there ready to conquer this new beginning to my life????

Dec 22 ????

Dec 10th for me ????