Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well I have found 38 of us having surgery in Nov but only 6 show up under NOVEMBER 2014 sleevers. So I'm trying to create a group but cannot figure out how. I have looked and looked. If anyone has insight let me know. I have all of our surgery dates written down. Be really easy to make friends and find a buddy with us all in a group. Let me know otherwise I can put the list up if you want.:)

I created a private group for women to discuss dating etc...had membere and all but most could not work out the navigation. I finally wound up cancelling it.

I would love to be a member of the group if you get it set up and someone tells me how to join. I'm on November 10th.

I created a private group for women to discuss dating etc...had membere and all but most could not work out the navigation. I finally wound up cancelling it.

Well I'm sure in about six months I love to be in a group for dating. I'm going to need all the help I can get:) lol

How did you find out about creating a group I have looked all over the website and I can't find anything? The phone mobile app doesn't have very good options for navigation. I find I can see a lot more when I'm on my PC on the full website. Do the people that want to be in the group all have to become friends first (accept friend request)

I've read a lot of your posts and appreciate your input CowgirlJane:)

I would love to be a member of the group if you get it set up and someone tells me how to join. I'm on November 10th.

I already have you on my list DeanieG :) I'm going to type it up at work today and then if people at least want to see others that have the same surgery date that's fine or if they want to pick someone to buddy up with and/ or just except them as a friend so they can chat.. I find it very hard to keep scrolling through when people talk about the November surgery dates.

Would love for those people to just be in my group:)

What a great idea! I'll definitely join. I'm just not sure how to help you with creating it. I've only been on here for about a month so I'm pretty new.

why don't we just use the page that's already set up

http://www.bariatricpal.com/forum/1008-november-2014-sleevers/

and start one post that's for "the group"?

just a suggestion...

I was hoping if we were in a group our posts would not be public but not sure how it works

Add me to the group

Try Facebook and make it private and that way you can add who ever you want.

Please add me to the group...

Please add me in my surgery is Nov 24