Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone who is having surgery in October 2014. We can start a new topic for those of us who have had surgery already.

This is the spot were we will all end up, were we'll share our stories and recovery. It will be a new dawn for so many of us. Let's stay close as united we will conquer anything that comes our way!

BEST WISHES GLADIATORS

Hope I am successful in finishing my bowel prep and make it to the losers bench tomorrow, I don't want to delay!!!

Hey, hey. October 2nd here. So waiting for Thursday to actually be on pureed food. Spaghetti was for dinner tonight, I am so sad.

I can't wait to cross over here! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Auri--My family had taco freaking pizza tonight!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: But you know what, we're going to look SO amazing very soon and we won't care about what foods we're missing out on!!

I have to be at the hospital in 5 hours so need to get some shuteye, nighty night! wish me well, hope my doc feels that I have cleansed enough.

I'm down to needing pain drugs twice in a 24 hour period. The doctor will release me to drive when I have been off them completely for 48 hours. Maybe that will happen by next week? I wouldn't be in a rush if my husband were in town. His being out is a little bit of a game changer.

Hello again y'all

Hello layknee, how are you? How did it go? Are you resting comfortably? I probably should stop with the barrage of questions

@mstvb

How are you? Have you had a lot of pain? How is the recovery going?

The pain has been minimal and usually controlled with a Tylenol. I take lots of naps and don't do a lot around the house. Truthfully, I've just been scrapbooking and sleeping.

The pain has been minimal and usually controlled with a Tylenol. I take lots of naps and don't do a lot around the house. Truthfully, I've just been scrapbooking and sleeping.< /p>

I forgot to mention that when I do start to hurt I walk on my treadmill for ten minutes to see if that helps any, it usually does. :)

Thanks Beni. My surgery was Oct. 7th. 1 week post op. Things are going well. I really enjoy our October group. You guys are all so supportive.

Made it :) my doctor does no allow any liquids, ice chip till tomorrow. Meany

Hello layknee, how are you? How did it go? Are you resting comfortably? I probably should stop with the barrage of questions

I left a message over on the other thread. I'm doing okay I was having some incisional pain and maybe some gas pain. They took me off of the PCA today around 430pm. I am now taking Norco 7.5 mg liquid oral medication. Trying to get down this post-234841-14133255992031_thumb.jpgI infiltrated two IVs already so I'm on my third IV. Miss my kids. They won't let anyone under 18 up here because of the enterovirus that's been spreading among gradeschool kids.

I do have my own room though. chicken broth is disgusting because there's no salt or pepper in it.

Of course I still do not like sugar-free Jell-O. post-234841-14133258625149_thumb.jpgchanged into my pajamas. My O2 sats staying in the upper 80s and lower 90s. Trying to keep up with my deep breathing and coughing exercises. They took my catheter out. Went to the bathroom on my own. Walked up and down the hallway.