Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Me!!! :) Starting my pre-op diet on Wednesday!

Edited by JerzyTomato74

MIne is the day after yours....Oct 30...........CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!

This Wednesday?

Yes, this Wednesday. Are you excited, nervous or all of the above? I'm glad I'm doing it before Halloween so I don't gorge on candy but I am kinda bummed to miss out on one last Thanksgiving feast! Ha ha! We'll be one month out by then so I might be able to get a little bit of turkey down!

Mine is also the 29th, I am also starting my pre op tomorrow (wednesday). I am literally counting down the days, 15 more by the way! Good Luck to you guys also!

I'm very excited but a little nervous also. I start my pre op diet on Monday. I'm glad to miss out on Halloween candy bc i love candy and knowing I can't have it actually doesn't bother me. I thought the same thing about thanksgiving guess we just have to wait and see how our stomachs adjust to food then.

I'm the 29 I started my pre op diet today and have a massive headache to go with the lack of food thinking sleeping these next few days away.lol if only my kids would let me

Received a surgery date yesterday for 10/21! Good luck everyone! I am so excited to begin this journey.

I'm scheduled for the 27th! Started pre-op diet today, too. It's been really tough, but I'm hanging in there.

I'm being sleeved on the 28th. Pre-open diet started today.

I'm the 29th as well. Went for my pre-admission today which went well. I have been on Optifast since 1st October & lost 4.5kg so feeling optimistic for the future. At this point I just can't wait to get it done..happy days ahead ????

I'm also the 29th. Love this forum to connect with other sleevers. I just started my pre-op diet today since the doc said I only have to do it for one week. I've been looking at different kinds of Protein Shakes. Anyone have a favorite?

i like to use body fortress vanilla with 1 cup of frozen fruit and 1.5 cups of almond milk to make a smoothie