Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I start my pre-op diet on Monday (October 13th) and I'm really going to need some extra support.

A little bit about myself: born in Massachusetts, lives in Iowa, blogger, dachshund owner, and crafter.

I'd love to keep in a touch with a few fellow sleevers as a mutual support system.

Hope to hear from ya'll soon!!!

I too start my 2 week diet on Monday, sleeve on the 27th .

I just got my approval today! Pre op appointment is on Thursday, and my surgery is the 27th. It seemed like such a long process but things are happening fast now! My doctor doesn't require a pre op diet.

I'm a Coloradoan, hiking/photography enthusiast, and I want to hike tall mountains without feeling like I'm going to faint.

Hi Coby20, my surgery is also the 27th, my pre op is today at 1 .

It's hard to believe I've been through 6 months now and it finally here. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

I'm on the 28th - Can I join in? :) I started this process in April and completed everything in September, but it too my insurance weeks to approve and I finally got the call last night that I'm in!!

I'm in MD, have a 2 year old daughter and teenage and adult stepsons, 2 Yorkie's, a beach house, and I AM READY!

Hi Almostsleeved, sure you can join in. I'm a grandma with 9 grandchildren! And 2 adult children with their spouses. I have 2 male shizuhs and a male Yorkie also.

I'm also getting married Jan 31 and hoping to lose some weight before I get my wedding clothing. I say clothing because I think I would like a bone color suit to wear. I'm too old for a wedding dress so a nice suit should be good for me.

I also started this procedure in April and I thought the 6 months would go by so slow but it didn't and now here we are.

Good luck to you

I start my journey on 10/28...Super excited!

Having surgery 10/27/14. Excited and nervous. Really getting tired of the pre op shakes but worth it for the ultimate outcome.

Wow a UK fan and your having surgery same day as I am. Where is your surgery going to be? Mine is at the Flaget hospital in Bardstown. I am totally a UK fan also, men's basketball all the way!

reporting to the hospital at 6am on Monday the 27th.... feeling nervous!

I report to the hospital 6:30 am, Monday, I'm feeling really nervous. Have had the same headache for 3 days now.

I report at 5:00 am Monday and should be out of surgery by 8:00 am. I am in full planning/preparing mode. Make sure house is cleaned, laundry done, pantry full (of the right things ????) maybe to not think about being nervous. At this point I have faith in all the research I've done, the decisions I've made along this last 6 months of preparation, and the support of my husband. I know this is the right thing for me and I will get through it, one step at a time.

Hi 27 th sleeves and others, I'm hungry! Are you having problems with this? I'm to do 2 shakes and a 3-4 ounce piece Protien and non starchy veggies. I'm starving, think that's why my head hurts so awful bad.