Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can't tell if I am hungry or full or what!

I know I have hardly eaten today because I have had quite a bit of nausea. I half way feel full and hungry all at the same time! Makes no sense!

Does anyone else have that issue?

I do! I'm nauseated all the time, but sometimes I feel hungry. When I go to eat, I realize I'm not hungry after all. It just doesn't make sense!

I feel hungry but try to figure out what I want to eat and it's just too much trouble. :P After I come home from work out in the mornings I need to eat but often don't feel like COOKING anything. Seems like everything needs to be COOKED. I don't want to COOK! :P I just want some Cereal or something. Don't know what Cereal we can have because our Nut says no cereal. I'm tired of eggs. Can't eat breads. Sick of yogurt. So I usually just drink a Premiere and get it over with even though our Nut says no more Protein drinks. Well, screw her. :P
Eating is overrated.
So is drinking.

Today I forgot to eat again. Saw it was after 2pm. Oh snap! Ate a couple pieces of turkey jerkey. Meh, that's good enough. ::sigh:: now it's dinner time. Made a roast but it tastes gross. Not eating it. Sick of chicken, plus it gets stuck and then I have to make myself throw up so I can eat the rest of my dinner. Maybe I'll just drink another Premiere. Actually, I forgot to drink any today. Any liquids. oops. I haven't been very good with the liquids AT ALL. Gross. And they make you have to pee all the time. So annoying.

But, I have to get back on track and eat regularly and drink. Does beer count? I really want a beer. I'm not much of a beer drinker but been craving it. Tried SF Root Beer. So gross. Anything SF tastes gross to me. Tried a half of non-sf root beer sno cone. SO divine! Felt sick after. :( No more non-sf sno cones for me. booooooo (but it's a good thing ;) )

Tried sushi a few weeks ago. Was. Not. Good. Well, I mean it tasted super good but didn't feel so good in my tummy. Not sure if it was because I ate too many or because of the rice. I'm scared to try it again.

Just ate an apple with Peanut Butter. 2nd try. Still not good in my tummy. gurgle gurgle wanna hurl.

Pik, sure glad to hear you are doing better :) Have you been able to get off any of your meds since surgery? I'm off of my cholesterol med, half of my bp med, no more heart burn med and since stupid "top in the state" bariatric Dr doesn't do blood work on his patients until 6 months after surgery I got our family Dr to run the whole vitamin/mineral, thyroid, hormones, and whatever else panel the other day. Need to see how those B's and D and thyroid are doing. He's also running an arthritis panel because my joints hurt. They hurt worse when I drink SF liquids which I don't do anymore.

oh Pik, I also had a 3 wk stall. UGH. My family dr asked how I broke it. Told him I pood. LOL! (sorry, TMI but true!) Seriously! That only happens once a week so he said I can take Colace or the like every day and eat Fiber. Isn't there a Fiber pill or something? ugh LOL

I feel hungry but try to figure out what I want to eat and it's just too much trouble. :P After I come home from work out in the mornings I need to eat but often don't feel like COOKING anything. Seems like everything needs to be COOKED. I don't want to COOK! :P I just want some cereal or something. Don't know what cereal we can have because our Nut says no cereal. I'm tired of eggs. Can't eat breads. Sick of yogurt. So I usually just drink a Premiere and get it over with even though our Nut says no more Protein drinks. Well, screw her. :P

Eating is overrated.

So is drinking.

Today I forgot to eat again. Saw it was after 2pm. Oh snap! Ate a couple pieces of turkey jerkey. Meh, that's good enough. ::sigh:: now it's dinner time. Made a roast but it tastes gross. Not eating it. Sick of chicken, plus it gets stuck and then I have to make myself throw up so I can eat the rest of my dinner. Maybe I'll just drink another Premiere. Actually, I forgot to drink any today. Any liquids. oops. I haven't been very good with the liquids AT ALL. Gross. And they make you have to pee all the time. So annoying.

But, I have to get back on track and eat regularly and drink. Does beer count? I really want a beer. I'm not much of a beer drinker but been craving it. Tried SF Root Beer. So gross. Anything SF tastes gross to me. Tried a half of non-sf root beer sno cone. SO divine! Felt sick after. :( No more non-sf sno cones for me. booooooo (but it's a good thing ;) )

Tried sushi a few weeks ago. Was. Not. Good. Well, I mean it tasted super good but didn't feel so good in my tummy. Not sure if it was because I ate too many or because of the rice. I'm scared to try it again.

Just ate an apple with Peanut Butter. 2nd try. Still not good in my tummy. gurgle gurgle wanna hurl.

Pik, sure glad to hear you are doing better :) Have you been able to get off any of your meds since surgery? I'm off of my cholesterol med, half of my bp med, no more heart burn med and since stupid "top in the state" bariatric Dr doesn't do blood work on his patients until 6 months after surgery I got our family Dr to run the whole vitamin/mineral, thyroid, hormones, and whatever else panel the other day. Need to see how those B's and D and thyroid are doing. He's also running an arthritis panel because my joints hurt. They hurt worse when I drink SF liquids which I don't do anymore.

oh Pik, I also had a 3 wk stall. UGH. My family dr asked how I broke it. Told him I pood. LOL! (sorry, TMI but true!) Seriously! That only happens once a week so he said I can take Colace or the like every day and eat fiber. Isn't there a fiber pill or something? ugh LOL

OMG we are such twins!

I am off of cholesterol meds and GERD meds. I have had a couple of those stalls and I pood yesterday too! (finally!) lol.

You know, I am not even following my dietitian stuff. I know that is awful. For the most part I have greek yogurt, cheese, Water, and not much else. food just makes me feel bad.

I had a second stricture opened up a couple of weeks ago and have another endoscopy scheduled for this Thursday.

This one surgeon in the office has been taking care of me, listening to what I am saying...which is such a good thing.

I have been doing a lot more walking and feeling a lot better, so that is a good thing. Right now I feel awful, but it is because of my RA meds. I have just started back on the chemo and have been on the biologic again for about a month.

These meds are supposed to stop your joints from getting messed up but they make you feel so bad. Just awful.

I had a good stretch where my joints felt good and I felt good in that respect because I was off of the medicine, but I know I can't stay off of them.

:( That stinks. I've been thinking about starting glucosamine chondroitin (Kirklands brand?) to see if that helps. My mom says she notices a difference if she stops. But I want to get OFF pills, not add them! :P lol

We have to go to our stupid bariatric Dr next week for our 3 month follow up. I really don't want to go. I don't care to see him or his loser office staff and the Nut is super sweet but I learn more info on here and elsewhere than from her. Besides, it's all in the binder we each had to pay $10 for with the same info in it pretty much even though we live in the same house because I guess our $250/visit EACH (prior to ded being met that will start all over again in Jan) apparently wasn't enough money for them. The billing has been a nightmare and we are pretty sure they stole some of our money or charged/coded something that didn't happen. Too much investigating to do we just said forget it. This will be our last visit with them since the new year brings new deductibles and I'm not wasting our money going there anymore, even though we signed some stupid "life-long" contract/commitment with them. Ya, whatever. Thanks for the surgery, you got your paychecks and two more patient numbers, now piss off. Our family Dr can do everything. Besides, he's nice and actually cares about us.

btw, our bariatric Dr apologized to me after he found out that I said I didn't want to see him anymore (from our family Dr). He asked why and of course my mind went blank but I managed to tell him a few reasons out of the many. Well, a little too late mister. Plus, I hold grudges, especially when you neglect me of the only pain medicine that I told you worked on me and made me suffer through this surgery. ya, Thanks.

sheesh, I wonder if I'll ever get over this :(

You know I got a bill yesterday that doesn't make sense to me either. My surgery was paid for and I paid the $1,216 co pay.

I got this bill that says I owe $568.00 which is less than 20% of what the charges were and more than 20% of what insurance paid.

I was under the impression that once I paid all the crap they maid me pay before the surgery, my insurance paying for the surgery,and me paying the co pay that that was it.

Now I get this bill that doesn't add up and of course the billing person is not at her desk when I call.

See with me, I will take all the time in the world to get that stuff figured out. The medical field and their billing, what they charge, etc is a racket!

When I had my daughter 18 years ago, the hospital charged my insurance company for 2 births and my insurance paid it!

I don't stand for that crap!

I am trying to take less meds too because I have such a hard time with them all since surgery. I have not been taking all of the Vitamins I am supposed to take. Feels like an all day job getting the meds I absolutely must take in.