Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm assuming you are pre op? Well if you are, good for you. During my pre op I was starving for the first 8 to 9 days, and I was drinking the Meal Replacement shakes. And I was eating a small Protein meal at the end of the day. I was suffering from carb withdrawals big time. Now if you are post op, that's a different story. I was on approx 50 calories a day for 10 days and never felt hungry. I was low energy, but not hungry. Most people struggle with major hunger during the pre op liquid diet. If you are pre op and not hungry, CONGRATS!

I am post op and have been advised to follow liquid diet for 2 weeks... Boy did I get tired of Isopure drinks and liquids in general...I have now finally transitioned to soft food for a week or 2. I have been given a very specific list and order in which to add them to my diet.. I am looking for task ways to cook tofu...

Congratulations on everyone's hard work. In my humble opinion, this is definite not the easier softer way! But i have been assured if I follow directions I will continue to lose and reach my goal weight.

I need all the motivation I can get, I'm on a 10 day liquid diet and I'm starving :(

oatmeal, shakes, pudding, Soup, and a salad with very few veggies.

BIG BIG headaches and attitude, lol. Idk if my husband is going to be able to put up with me.

Itsjessica.... You can do it! We have come way too far to turn back now. This will all be worth it. I'm looking forward to running, buying smaller clothes, not taking medications, & feeling better about myself. Hang in there!!!!

Finediva.... Congrats to you as well. I'm not sure what's going on with my body. I'm doing what I'm suppose to be doing. I'm not sure why I'm too hungry the way I thought I would be. But I thank God I'm not going crazy for food. I think a lot of it is mental more than physical.

Ladies, the 2 week pre op diet is more to prepare you for such a small intake after the procedure. Of course it helps to shrink the liver amongst clean out the system. I suffer from Migraine headaches. The hunger was a instant killer for me. I turned into a total grouch. Found myself walking more to relieve my stress, drinking more fluids, which actually helped me lose 10lbs now before my surgery on Tuesday September 30. The liquid is no longer a challenge its an automatic meal. I make my own Soups now which are twice as better as I thought they would be

Hi..im also on my pre-op diet and for me day 5&6 i only consumed about 500 calories a day.....i wasnt hungry just thirsty.. but by day 9-10 which is today i felt so hungry...being that im so limited as to what i can eat today was depressing.

@@MELISSA, stay strong! Think of how good your going to look and how good it's gonna feel to buy new clothes :)

Hi..im also on my pre-op diet and for me day 5&6 i only consumed about 500 calories a day.....i wasnt hungry just thirsty.. but by day 9-10 which is today i felt so hungry...being that im so limited as to what i can eat today was depressing.

OMG im starvinggggg!today is day 6 for me and im on 4 Protein Shakes a day and 1 8oz glass of skim milk and 1 serving low carb plain yougart[yuk].what I have been doing is having 3 shakes and putting 1 scoop choc powder in yogart and it tastes like choc pudding and 1 scoop of pwder in skim milk.still trying to cut back on the coffee.its rough.

Hello everyone, we can do this!!! 10 more days until my surgery. I'm feeling good, staying hydrated & praying that everyone's surgery & pre-post op liquid diets go well. I'm on a 1200 diet calorie liquid diet. My calorie in take is no more than 620. My Protein Shakes are 30 grams of Protein. I thought I would have 2 shakes per meal but I'm full after the 1st one.