Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I don't know if there is a similar post already, but I wanted to start a place to share awesome products that you've discovered since WLS. Anything goes, like cook books, exercise dvds, bariatric dishes, great tasting Protein shakes, etc.

My most recent discovery is Trader Joe's brand Protein Shakes. They come in chocolate and vanilla. The chocolate flavor has 35g protein! By far the best tasting shakes I've tried.

I also use baby spoons to eat when I'm home. Makes it easier to take smaller bites :-)

Hummus! And celery.

My favorite thing to eat is a small corn tortilla that is baked, low sodium black Beans, home made pico de gallo and some shredded chicken. I normally eat something similar to this every week. Sometimes I change it up and make it a Breakfast with replacing the chicken with scrambled egg whites.

OK...my favorite thing is the shaker bottle for the Protein Powder. Until I found out about that handy little gadget, I would stir and stir and stir and still have to break up the clumps.

OK...my favorite thing is the shaker bottle for the Protein powder. Until I found out about that handy little gadget, I would stir and stir and stir and still have to break up the clumps.

Love those bottles with the little round wire whisk that does all the work! I remember the days before those bottles of having to break up the clumps and if you didn't get them all some would go right up your nose when you drank Poof! :)

Edited by lisacaron

Thought I'd hate them but LOVE Water Enhancer drops. Dasani pineapple coconut is like a piña colada in my water bottle. So much easier to get my Water in now.

P28 bread - 14g of Protein per slice

Tolerant red lentil Pasta - high protein

Mung bean fettuccine - high protein

Quest bars

PowerCrunch bars

Wasabi peas to snack on - They have a fair amount of protein and fill me up!

LOVE this thread! I am making notes in my journal of all these wonderful products!

Immediately post-op, my favorite thing was Gas-X chewables!lol...

Some of my faves are:

*Quest bars- I have boxes of these things in almost every flavor because I love them so much! I eat one every day!

*Prunes-A new favorite, not for the flavor, but because they keep me regular ;-)

*Isopure Protein shake mix in dutch chocolate & vanilla

*Dove dark chocolate pieces- I keep a bag in the freezer for those times when I just HAVE to have some chocolate.

*Greek yogurt-I LOVE the Chobani flips & Dannon Oikos. I also like the YoCrunch! in lemon with cookie pieces, vanilla w/dark chocolate pieces, & raspberry w/dark chocolate pieces

*Nature Valley Protein Granola- I frequently add it to my morning cup of yogurt

*Crystal Light

*Electric Pressure Cooker- I use it to cook my meat and it always comes out so tender and juicy! No more stuck episodes from meat that was too dry!

*Raw vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, and celery dipped in ranch dressing

* Green Giant single serving veggies

* Brooks running shoes

* I also like the shaker bottles for my protein shakes. To be honest though, mine don't really get a lot of use because I usually eat Quest bars rather than drinking my protein. Same goes for the Isopure I mentioned earlier.

* sugar-free instant spiced apple cider

* Almonds- I keep 2 bags of them. 1 bag is roasted, salted almonds for when I want something crunchy & salty. The other bag is cinnamon roasted almonds for when I want something sweet.

P28 bread - 14g of Protein per sliceTolerant red lentil Pasta - high proteinMung bean fettuccine - high proteinQuest barsPowerCrunch barsWasabi peas to snack on - They have a fair amount of protein and fill me up!

I'm only on my 3 month supervised diet(half way thru) but I love my quisenart immersion blender, Kashi cereal(it's weird because I can't eat regular Cereal it upsets my stomach.) PB2 love it I sprinkle it on everything! I make really good trail mix with the kashi and dried fruit and pb2 for my nightime snack

Walden Farms products! They have a whole line of zero calorie salad dressings, bbq sauces, and even chocolate sauce! Can you say zero calorie bacon ranch dressing?! Truly a marvel of modern food technology :-)

Thought I'd hate them but LOVE Water Enhancer drops. Dasani pineapple coconut is like a piña colada in my Water bottle. So much easier to get my water in now.

I am loving Crystal Light Raspberry and strawberry Green Tea!

Vita sport Pro 7 Protein Synthesis Protein powder in Caramel Pretzel Flavor. It's a bit too sweet by itself, but I have been mixing it with Pure Protein chocolate whey and it's just perfect. The Caramel Pretzel is 34 grams protein and the chocolate is 25 - one scoop of each and I get 59 grams in one go! Now that my diet has been advanced, I added a banana and a tbsp of Peanut Butter and the protein total is up to 64 grams. Better yet, the banana and PB make the shake extra delicious!

I haven't been impressed with the chewable Vitamins - they ALL taste awful - but I came across these the other day at Sam's Club and they are MUCH better than others I've tried. Meant to upload a picture, but app isn't cooperating. Name is: NatureMade VitaMelts Fast Melting Tablets Multivitamin.

I agree about Quest Bars - they are fantastic! I can't have them yet, but tried them before surgery and loved them.

Syntrax nectar protein powders are a nice change from the usual flavors. They have about 15 mostly fruity flavors.