Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How tall are you and what is your goal dress/pant size?

I am 5'6" and my goal dress size was size 8. Now my 8's are getting baggy and I can see that 6's and very possibly 4's are in my future! Whoo Hoo!! I never would have imagined.

So please, share your height and goal dress or pant size!

Edited by Butterflyhigh

5'4" and ideal size is a 4. I can wear a 4-8 depending on who makes it. So I'm hoping to drop just a few pounds to be in a 4 more solidly.

I am 5'5" and was fine in a 9/10. I'm now in 7/8 jeans and medium tops and the jeans are a little loose. I REFUSE to drop another size so I have seriously upped my fat and carbs. Never thought stopping losing weight would be so hard :{ .

Edited by Kindle

I'm 6ft2 I'll be happy to get into 16 I'm size 26 ATM ????

I'm 5'5" and about 15 lbs from goal of 140. I currently wear an 8 (some of them a little snug, some r baggy). I guess a 6 would be good. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd be in a 6. Sounds SKINNY to me. But I still have rolls....

I am 5 5 and a half. Currently weigh 189 and in a 14. Some a little loose

My larges are loose

Am hoping to get to 150 and then if I want to keep going maybe I will. Dunno. Never really had a goal outside of 150

Have sold or donated all my 16 and 18 clothes. Keeping my tshirts for now.

Have purchased two pairs sweat pants. 3 workout shorts and a couple tops and dresses for work. Refuse to spend too much

I'm 5'3 and 144. My current dress size is anywhere from a 4 to an 8 depending on the stretchiness of the material. I didn't really have a goal dress size, but I had a few pair of pants that I wanted to fit in again. They were a size 9 that I've fit into twice over the course of the last 12 years, and they now fit, a size 3 skirt (very stretchy, lol) that now fits, and a pair of leather pants that is an 8, which also fits now. I was really happy that I can shop in the juniors section again, that my shirt size is a small or a medium, and that shopping is once again fun instead of a complete nightmare. My wallet doesn't love that shopping is fun, but I certainly do! :)

I'm almost 5'5" and I look smashing in a size 8 :) I'm old, so I don't want to lose too much to prevent the "old lady, wrinkly,drawn in look". I can't wait to get to a size 8!

I'm 5'6.5" and hippie. Even at 150, I'm in size 10 pants and 8 dresses. I'm 10 lbs from my goal, and I don't see me ever getting under a size 8 in pants. Started at 26/28.

I am a mere 4'10" and 125lbs......my size 8 jeans are a little big but size 6 fits snug and causes the excess belly skin to roll over the top of my jeans. Not sure I have a goal size but I like what I see in the mirror at this size.

6ft tall female with long torso and long legs. I hope for a 10 but really have no clue. I'm size 16/18 now. Love to hear from other tall women!

5'2" and I'd love to be in a size 4. Currently in 12-10.

I am 5' (first thing in morning), surgery this Monday. It is impossible for me to imagine at this point smaller sizes. My closet lacks a single piece of clothing that is "too big" on me. This could be really fun!!

im 5'9 and i would love to be a size 12 (uk) size 8 (us) thats my DREAM size.. im currently at a 14/16 UK and 10-12 US

I'm 5'4", and currently in a size 10 pants, size small or medium top. The 10s are getting a little big, so I'm thinking I may end up in an 8 since I just had plastics. I'm happy with the 10, and I'd probably be a little happier in the 8, since that would be a novelty for me. Never could have imagined single digits! I 'll admit, I like vanity sizing, and someone my age can really appreciate it, since last time I was thin, spandex and vanity sizing hadn't been invented yet!

I am 52 years old, and I don't want to be skinny because it's starting to just make me look old/haggard/wrinkly when really I'm young and vibrant, lol. I don't think I will lose much more, just whatever comes off as a result of getting rid of excess skin.