Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Brachioplasty-Arm Lift completed! Dr. Juan Pablo Cervantes

I did it! had my surgery on 9/1/14 in Mexico with Dr. Juan Pablo Cervantes in Tijuana. So far everything has been amazing. No real pain at all. I had it much worse plated out in my head. I stayed from Sunday (night before) and left Friday morning. Drains were removed Thursday and stitches will dissolve anywhere from 120/150 days. I'm to take weekly pics to send to him to review and he is available to me anytime I have a question or concern. Amazing difference!

Dr. Juan Pablo Cervantes

Dr. Juan Pablo Cervantes

Pre arm lift. HUGE arms!

MORNING OF SURGERY. HUGE ARMS

DAY 1 OMG so tiny!

Day 2

Day 2 after arm life

Day 2 after Arm Lift with drains

DAY 4

DAY2

DREAM BIG OR GO HOME!

Thanks for sharing. You are smiling and look so happy. So you're saying it was not too bad a surgery? How many hours? How many days were you on pain meds? Congrats! And Dr is cute too!

Thanks for sharing. You are smiling and look so happy. So you're saying it was not too bad a surgery? How many hours? How many days were you on pain meds? Congrats! And Dr is cute too!

About 2 1/2 hrs and recovery has been great. I'm on pain meds for 7 days. Taking tramadol & adopren. Nothing that is making me drowsy. And yes he is very cute and very caring :) so happy I took this leap of faith!

the surgery you had is the one surgery I am having for sure. you look amazing.

Wow! What a great improvement.

This may be the only plastics I yearn to do. You look incredibly different post-op. Best wishes for your continued recovery.

You look wonderful! If you don't mind my asking, what was the cost?

<p>I did it! had my surgery on 9/1/14 in Mexico with Dr. Juan Pablo Cervantes in Tijuana. So far everything has been amazing. No real pain at all. I had it much worse plated out in my head. I stayed from Sunday (night before) and left Friday morning. Drains were removed Thursday and stitches will dissolve anywhere from 120/150 days. I'm to take weekly pics to send to him to review and he is available to me anytime I have a question or concern. Amazing difference!</p> <div>

Dr. Juan Pablo Cervantes

</div> <div>

Dr. Juan Pablo Cervantes

</div> <div>

Pre arm lift. HUGE arms!

</div> <div>

MORNING OF SURGERY. HUGE ARMS

</div> <div>

DAY 1 OMG so tiny!

</div> <div>

Day 2

</div> <div>

Day 2 after arm life

</div> <div>

Day 2 after Arm Lift with drains

</div> <div>

DAY 4

</div> <div>

DAY2

</div> <div>

DREAM BIG OR GO HOME!

</div> <p> </p>

You look wonderful! If you don't mind my asking, what was the cost?

3200.00 after negotiating hospital & price

Wow! You look so much healthier and happier! You and your arms look awesome!

3200.00 after negotiating hospital & price

I say 3200 very well spent. I have to have a large hernia repaired once I'm a goal and plan to have a Tummy Tuck at the same time. I have not shown my arms publicly in over 30 years. I hope I can get up the courage to get my arms done after my hernia repair. As I lose the weight they are looking worst. Why did you chose going to Mexico, and how are you feeling? Also did you wait until you were at goal before having the surgery?

I say 3200 very well spent. I have to have a large hernia repaired once I'm a goal and plan to have a Tummy Tuck at the same time. I have not shown my arms publicly in over 30 years. I hope I can get up the courage to get my arms done after my hernia repair. As I lose the weight they are looking worst. Why did you chose going to Mexico, and how are you feeling? Also did you wait until you were at goal before having the surgery?

I had my sleeve done in Mexico so I reached to plastic surgeon My VSG Surgeon recommended. My insurance won't cover plastics so it's out of pocket. I went to ps In my area for quote and to see if ready and they confirmed I was ready and another 25lb loss wouldn't matter. So my quote was $8900.00 in US. So far it's been an easy mostly pain free surgery :). I love my arms now!!!

@sherry24184. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. What a big difference in price! I love your arms too!

Wow, your arms look great, congratulations! I just had mine done in the US, and I'm really happy, too. I chose to have my scar placed on my inner arm, near the back - that was a tough decision. I see yours is more in the back, and I really considered that. Did you choose that, or is that what he recommended. I don't know if one is better than another, but I'm sure thrilled with what I'm calling my "freakishly thin" arms! They've never looked this good!

The Dr chose that but I'm happy with it. My incisions are looking fantastic!!!