Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wont miss ginormous bras!

Ordered a bra that arrived yesterday. It came in a 10" square box. A BOX!!! I opened it up and saw what appeared to be two giant Soup bowls stacked in one another. I laughed at the size and knew there had to be a mistake.

Nope. It fits like a charm. Perky giant breasts today. Gawd, I won't miss this. A "bra in a box" sigh...

September 22 can't come soon enough.

Baaahaha! Oh how I wish I was blessed with at least a quarter of that! I've never had boobs, so women complaining about their big boobs is like a skinny woman calling herself fat to me lol!!!!! Congratulations on your surgery date and good luck!

Yep, just hoping these Soup bowls turn to little tea cups once I'm close to my goal, or guess what, they too are going to be "sleeved" (in a differnt kinda way)! I completely understand, I too can't imagine who's bra it is on the floor, then think yep that's mine with the back extender and the two enormous bolderholders!

I'm worried about losing my boobs after surgery - I've heard it can be pretty depressing for someone that is used to larger breasts and also I'm over 40 - those things look scary already.

I just got a new bra yesterday....still not cupcake holders but certainly not Soup bowls anymore! You will be pleasantly surprised! Good luck!

Well I will not lose mine, nor will they get droopy. I had breast cancer in 2007 and had a double mastectomy with reconstruction, so I have implants. It is the ONLY positive thing from having breast cancer don't have to worry about plastic surgery to fix any sag in the breast area!

Hahaha...soup bowls. I have a strapless bra that I put on my head...instant Pope Hat....

I can't wait to have normal sizes boobs again. I'm going to buy a La Perla bra for the first time in 25 years when I'm at or near goal. Love La Perla.

I'm down over 60 lbs and am 44. My "girls" look like deflated balloons. I used to wear a 40 DD now I'm in a 38 C and they are winkled in the cup. Depressing. I can't imagine being able I afford getting them done, I have a 12 year old adopted son whom I'm raising alone. So I'll keep rolling them up and padding them nicely. Good luck all!

Hahaha I know that feeling, I had my surgery about 3 months ago I have lost 50+ pounds I just to be a 48 dos now I am 38 DDD yes my back got smaller but my boobs haven't lol I love my big boobs but they r starting to look gigantic with my new body ???? good luck!

I won't miss the giant special order bras ... But I'll miss the giant granny panties even less!