Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for a good plastic surgeon in Mexico with flight and hotel included with price.

Can someone recommend a good plastic surgeon in Mexico with airfare and hotel included in the price? Thank you!

Deleted

Edited by Shastasmom

I'm from Chicago, Illinois. I'm kind of confuse. So your saying it cost over 10,000 and you paid 4,400? Did you get a discount or is that the price without airfare?

Sorry, I didn't see you were looking for plastics. Mine is for a sleeve.

We have companies that do everything, book surgery, flights hotels for surgery from Canada but we can also chose to book everything ourselves. I'm saving over $500.00 by cutting out the middle man and booking my surgery and flight on my own.

I paid for my own airfare to San Diego, where I was picked up, but mine was a little different due to the fact the center was being remodeled, so I stayed in a recovery house, which was really nice too, but after a few days I was feeling good enough to stay at a very nice hotel, that my Surgeon has a special rate with. They made all the arraignments for me and they brought me back to the airport so I had nothing to think about. I only needed to stay a week since, my stiches were all internal (such a nice thin scar that way) so I didn't have to wait for stiches to come out...Things may change now that the new surgery and recovery center is being finished. But better than all the details being taken care of, the fact that my surgeon does such incredible work is the reason I went to him. besides being a board certified surgeon, he also has a Specialty in Micro-Surgery, so his fine details are incredible, I could not be more pleased with my outcome, my incisions are so thin and beautifully placed, you are welcome to look at my profile to see photos. My surgeon was Dr. Victor Gutierrez of Tijuana, dr-victorgutierrez.com/

Edited by AZDee

Thank you for the info. I tried looking at your before and after pic, but it won't allow me to click on the link.

That's weird, but if you scroll down on the surgery forum I have a blog, called my Plastic Surgery in Mexico and I was able to paste some of the pictures off my profile there...I will also see if I can bump it up to the top of the list..You can also see and read my review at www.realself.com I am AZDee there also...

Thank you for the info. I tried looking at your before and after pic, but it won't allow me to click on the link.

Edited by AZDee

You'll be able to purchase a flight for cheaper than the surgeon's assistant will, unless cost isn't an issue for you, why do you want them to do it for you? They'll also be able to recommend a hotel at a reduced rate that they use. Asking them to do all this will only cost you more money.

Dr Gutierrez in mexico comes well recommend &they do flight &stays

Edited by counrtygirl