Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How's everyone doing? Next week is 3 months already just curious of everyone's success so far weight loss. And if anyone has tips or snack ideas or maybe even need some motivation.

Lost 58lbs since surgery and 71lbs since December 13

How's everyone doing? Next week is 3 months already just curious of everyone's success so far weight loss. And if anyone has tips or snack ideas or maybe even need some motivation.

Lost 58lbs since surgery and 71lbs since December 13

Good job on the weight loss that's wonderful today makes a month for me and I ask lots of questions ppl have recommended string cheese..guacamole...sugar free pudding and Jello and ice cream....

Thx I do a lot of pinterest searching. Made my favorite shake yet key lime pie ;-) and I made this awesome avocado dip yesterday w cottage cheese and greek yogurt... packed w protein! I've fallen off track a few times but u start over like anything else. Happy losing :-)

May 30. 2014 here is some shots of me on surgery day and just a couple days ago

post-218935-0-34149400-1406973543_thumb.jpg

Here I am the one standing in the black shirt is 357 weight the day of surgery may 30 2014

Then there is me in front of my white van I am 306 weight on July 29 2014 60 days

And then there is the mirror pic at 328 weight June 30 2014

post-218935-0-52591600-1406973569_thumb.jpg

post-218935-0-80005200-1406973594_thumb.jpg

I was 325 on Feb 6th at my first visit to the surgeon.

Surgery Day - May 27th I was 303

Now, 67 days post surgery I am 260!! Half way to my goal of 195

Im feeling great!! I was sleeved May 5th. Im down 55 lbs. Im starting to exercise its much easier to move with the weight loss. Im so happy I did this:)

My sleeve was May 7, and starting weight was 225 at 5'3". I am now down to 168 and I feel great. Still struggle a little with eating really slow! Any suggestions? I am so grateful to my surgeon for helping me change my life!! And I'm thankful for bariatric pal.

Howdy! Sleeved on 5/5. Down 60 lbs from my program start weight and 83 from my all time high. I've been retaining Water lately, so I've not lost anything these last two weeks, but I keep on track and continue to go to the gym 4 to 5 days a week for at least an hour or more, so I know my body will catch up again soon.

Sweet 285 is my official weight it looks like so from may 30 surgery day 357 weigh in to oct 7 weigh in at 285. I was hoping for 275 but still a great birthday present for me :) so my total weight loss to this date is 72 pounds very excited . Hoping by jan I will be 250 zonepost-218935-14127628757983_thumb.jpg

I was 389 at my first office visit. Lost 25 pounds pre surgery. I was sleeved on May 6th. I am now down to 274 for a total lost since the beginning of my journey of 115 pounds!

Sleeved 5/24 at 265. Weight as of this morning 205! SO excited to be at the half way mark to my goal! :)

Okay....I have a question for y'all.....My surgery was May 18th this year and ya know how when you went to see your docs and they always told you, "If you lose some of that weight it would help your knees AND back...." I think they lied to us!!!! I have lost almost 100lbs since the start of my journey and my one bad knee that usually acts up has been acting up AND I just had to withdraw from Fall term at school because my back has been out for over a week....WTH???? I feel like I'm falling apart!!! Okay, I do have 2 ruptured discs but I've lost the weight that was adding pressure so why now???? And my head, Lord, I feel so down in a hole that I just don't care about anything right now....I take my meds, food tastes like crap to me and makes me sickish, my back is almost back to where it was but I feel like a "Debbie Downer" and it's starting to piss off one side of my head.....Anyone else goin thru anything like this....???? I have tried eating Soups and my boxed foods and nothing sits right or even tastes right.....Not sure what to do....I don't see the stomach doc till end of November and regular doc is back from maternity leave in December.....AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh...... :angry: kim

Well I know how you feel . I learned how much I was using food like a drug addict would use drugs to cope with live now that I can not eat the cheap nor want to eat the crap I now faced with dealing with life issues , and I can say over time I been getting happier with the weight loss confident is coming back . Now with my left ankle knee back pain the dr said the same thing and I to am like I am losing it but the pain is still here :(

I hear what you're sayin Bocco....But nothing tastes good.....I remember a WW Leader said once, if it doesn't taste anygood then why is it in your mouth? So I eat, normally, good foods it just seems like I'm going thru a down pit and nothing is "good" so I go without except for liquids....I'm not getting the required Protein even though blood tests have come out normal....I'm just not in a good mental place right now I think with the back and school withdraw, it's just all got me down and angry at my body for letting me down when I've been trying to do better for it.....make sense??

It's hell to get old I guess, i wasn't ready for it.... :(

What do you eat ?