Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 WEEKS POST OP! Feeling GREAT!

So I had my band removed 5/28 n had my Sleeve 2 weeks ago 7/18. I feel good I started bleeding in one of my incisions but the doc said it was normal this far alone it's not serious. It stopped n I'm getting better. I lost 36lbs. I started my scrambled eggs today I eat yogurt too. How is everyone

I want to say thank you. I am having a hard time leading up to my surgery. :) I have my surgery on 8/12. I have days where I am really excited and days where I am a wreck. Today, I am a wreck. I am tired, and worn out and I'm starting to question my sanity on getting this done. I am happy to read that you are doing so well. It makes me think that I can do this today. :) Congrats and Good Luck!!!

Brandy Jun it normal! Its all the emotions we all or just me but I'm pretty sure I can include others, it's natural...mentally we question our desicion it's a huge lifestyle change. But u wouldn't have made it thru all the pre dr visits, labs, psych, surgeon insurance approval all these months an then being a qualified candidate if u didn't want to go thru this..but I will say if u are really truly not ready for this go get an appointment with the psych Dr who u see or who the surgeon has set up an talk...I was a nervous wreck up o he night before then a calmness came over me..I slept good night before my surgery. I actually was having 2 thumbs up goin in the or. ..ull be fine..hang in there. If u are also having hernia repair I will say this I had bad gas pains in my chest, I took gas x strips from the house, an every sip the day after I took I had spasms from my esophagus bc of all the nerve ending being cut...mine finally went away after a wk..I'm 3 wks out...35 pds down still learning my full limit but doing great...hang in there!! Come here an ask questions. ...love this forum..:)

I want to say thank you. I am having a hard time leading up to my surgery. :) I have my surgery on 8/12. I have days where I am really excited and days where I am a wreck. Today, I am a wreck. I am tired, and worn out and I'm starting to question my sanity on getting this done. I am happy to read that you are doing so well. It makes me think that I can do this today. :) Congrats and Good Luck!!!

My surgery is slated for 8/13, and like you I have days of excitement and days of questioning myself. After meeting my surgeon today and telling him I was nervous about the surgery itself, he said to me, "it's okay to be nervous, as long a I'm not nervous, we'll be fine". In a weird way, that made it better for me. I've also been thinking a lot about something I read on one of the forum boards: having the surgery is hard, being overweight is hard, choose your hard.

We've got this!

<p>I want to say thank you. I am having a hard time leading up to my surgery. :) I have my surgery on 8/12. I have days where I am really excited and days where I am a wreck. Today, I am a wreck. I am tired, and worn out and I'm starting to question my sanity on getting this done. I am happy to read that you are doing so well. It makes me think that I can do this today. :) Congrats and Good Luck!!!</p>

This is ok. I felt the same way as anyone. This is a major surgery and a life changing experience . The one question I asked myself is "do I really wanna stay like this where I'm uncomfortable n cannot run around with my young son? " no I don't wanna like that! I lost almost 40lbs n I feel like a million bucks so I can imagine how it's gonna be when I lose more. Keep in mind u with go through pain as I did n gas omg n a little chest pain . But this is a process. U will get through it . N live a healthy happy life

I just had my surgery a few days ago, and I felt exactly the same way in the last couple of weeks beforehand. I was nervous and jittery and second guessing myself all over the place. I honestly think that at least half of it was being on the liquid diet. It made me feel exhausted and weepy and emotionally shaky. Just try to remember how you felt when you made the decision. You were probably calmer and I bet you did a ton of research and reading and weighing pros and cons. You can do this!