Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

BariatricPal Meet and Greet Opportunity in San Diego @ WLSFA Event with Carnie Wilson

Come for your chance to meet other BariatricPal members and Carnie Wilson in person April 10, 2015! We will be meeting as a group in San Diego, California, within the annual meet and greet sponsored by the Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America (WLSFA). All BariatricPal members are welcome.

About WLSFA

The WLSFA is a non-profit organization that supports the weight loss surgery community. Its mission is to create a “National Network of Care” that provides grants so that needy patients can have access to weight loss surgery. The WLSFA fights obesity by:

• Funding weight loss surgery and follow-up care for individuals.
  • Supporting obesity research.
  • Raise awareness about weight loss surgery.

Mark Your Calendar for the Meet and Greet!

The WLSFA holds an annual Meet and Greet that also serve as a fundraiser. The 2015 event is the WLSFA California Dreamin’ 5th Anniversary Fundraiser. It features an expo, receptions, demonstrations & speakers on a variety of topics to motivate, inspire and educate. WLSFA National Ambassador of Hope Singer Carnie Wilson will lead Judges Table at a fun filled WLS Friendly CHOPPED Competition! It’s also a great opportunity to explore one of the most beautiful cities in the United States.

The Meet and Greet starts at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, April 10, 2015, and goes until noon on Sunday, April 12. The headquarters are at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego. Registration is necessary, but we’ll walk you through that if you let us know that you are planning to attend! Details about accommodations and transportation are available at the event website.

Be Part of the BariatricPal Group!

BariatricPal is planning to be at the San Diego Meet and Greet, and we want to meet you! We will be exhibiting at the expo, and hope that you will stop by! Visit our booth on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday to introduce yourself and meet yours truly in person. You'll also get to meet all of the other BariatricPal members who show up in person.

JOIN US NOW!

Use Coupon Code "BariatricPal" during checkout for an additional 10% off!

Let us know that you are planning to attend by posting on this thread!

See you in San Diego!

PS: Please use the following password If you're required to enter a password to join our group during registration: BariatricPal

sounds awesome!

Hopefully I am going to try and make it, I live in the OC, area ,so maybe it's about only , 2 to 3 hours away that would be cool.

I'd love to come to this and thanks for the invite, but it's a bit far to come from Auckland, New Zealand!

No excuses :P We have members traveling from Australia!

I live in San Diego :-) I should be 6 months out after my surgery :-) I'll be there.

Will there be any doctors there that i could meet? Esp.from Mexico?

I'm not certain they're going to have Bariatric surgeons at the event. They will have plastic surgeons attending and exhibiting.

I live in San Diego, and would love to attend. I had surgery in December 2013.

This sounds like fun. Send me more info please I live about 2 hrs away so I could just drive up that day.

This sounds like fun. Send me more info please I live about 2 hrs away so I could just drive up that day.

You'll be able to view more info on this event in the coming weeks at http://wlsfacaliforniadreaminfundr2015.sched.org/ as well as http://www.wlsfa.org/meetgreet/ .

Please make sure to use the BariatricPal group link to order your event tickets! You'll receive discounted rates as well as special perks at the WLSFA event.

Thank you , Alex I now know this is the one I was talking about , there is a Chapter I guess it started a couple of weeks ago , but this past Saturday , for the Chino & surrounding areas , also , so I was confused , but I am sooooo going to try & make the one in April 2015.

Edited by Debbie3sons

I asked and I was told that there will be multiple Mexican surgeons attending this event.