Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I think I have hit the 3 week plateau, but I wanted to double check I have my numbers on things all right.

Is it 60-80 grams of Protein a day?

64oz of Water but do Protein shakes count towards that number ?

1000-1200 calories a day? (I am only 4' 10")

Is there a fat, carbs, to protein ratio or anything? Using my fitness pal to track my calories, carbs, protein, fat . . .

Is their a maximum amount of carbs/sugar per Protein shake? I had to stop Bariatric fusion because I could not take it post surgery.

30 minutes no liquids before eating and 45 minutes post eating?

No more than 4oz of Protein Shake or protein Soup at a time to avoid stretching stomach?

At least 30 minutes of cardio a day?

Any certain amount of fruits or vegetables?

Anyone have any tips? Just discouraged! I am just about to get below 200 and have lost about 30 pounds since surgery so being stuck is playing a mental game.

I know every surgeon is different in what they expect but your data looks a lot like what I was told except I couldn't pin their office down to a target calories per day. I'm 5 weeks out and I'm trying to keep it under 600 calories a day. Not precisely sure about height factoring in but I'm 5'5".

I'm not allowed to have any raw fruits or vegetables at this point. Hmm, I think I can have bananas but that's it.

Weeks....schmeeks......You're not gonna reach any goals in a few weeks. This is gonna be a long haul. Think "a year". Your body is going to fight you all the way, struggling to hold on to every pound. And just when you think you have the process figured out, it will catch on and blow your efforts by holding on to the remaining weight even harder. Just don't let it get to you.

Relax, enjoy the ride. Change things up.......eat more, then less, exercise more.....then take a break. But stay the course and the weight will slowly continue to come off. And slowly is what you want. The longer effort will help you adjust to the real changes you need to make to keep it off. <_<

Every practice is going to vary with the "numbers" and rules they provide. My typing out all my surgeon's rules won't help you unless we had the same surgeon . . . just keep following your program and don't stress about the scale right now. Hide it from yourself if you have to! As long as you are being compliant with a reasonable program, the weight will start to come off again.

Hello,

I had hit a three week plateau 3 weeks prior to our vacation, and I thought I was doing everything I needed to be doing. Well I explained to the doctor and I wasn't.

What I found worked for me was eating 80 grams of Protein and if I was short I was drinking a Premier Protein shake since it has 30 grams and is super delicious. Carbs I try not to intake more than 30 grams a day

I was staying between 900-1200 calories, I would fall short because of exercising (per my fitness pal) so I would end up eating less calories.

I tried to stay away from high sugar & fat fruits, and vegetables.

I'm not sure how many times a week you are working out but I'm at 4-5 times a week about to bump it to 6 exactly because I have implemented cardio, yoga and strength training effective today. I alternate starting with Yoga on Mondays, then walking/running 2-3 miles on Tuesday, then strength training Wed and will follow the same pattern except I won't be working out on Sunday's.

After I came back from vacation, and the week after I had lost the 8lbs I was trying to lose before going on vacation.

Hope this information helps a little, feel free to ask questions if need be.

Good luck :)