Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh man, I love this!!! I can't believe how much difference it makes to use a Ninja blender for a Protein drink! I took my usual 8 oz skim milk and Bariatric Advantage chocolate powder and put in 2 tbs healthy Peanut Butter and some Fiber powder. Blend. Then some ice. WOW!! It tastes like a frosty from Wendy's ...no, even better!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my Ninja! Makes excellent shakes!

I use scoop vanilla whey Protein, handful of Kale , scoop of Greek Yogurt ( Honey) and a few raspberries/strawberries which are frozen. It blends up nicely in my Nutribullet. Add crushed ice/water or lite almond milk if you want it thinner.

Only your imagination is your limit....I have been making my own smoothies fir Breakfast every day for almost 4 years now....

I start with 1 scoop of Protein, then add just about anything...fresh or frozen fruit, berries are my favorite...coffee combinations are great...peanut butter..pineapple...mango...chocolate...bananas..anything and everything!!!

Almond milk is always good to use as a mix...

Plus it's 40gms of protein to start my day...try to match that with eggs, oatmeal or anything else!

I bought a "magic bullet" which was a complete waste of my time! Last night I was walking through target and decided to look at the blenders one more time. I saw the Ninja SALE! And they would also give me a $20. Gift card so I got it???? best shake ever! I've been talking about it non-stop today!

I bought the nutribullet 900 watt. I love it. It makes great smoothies. Crushes ice like a dream and the drinks are nicely emulsified. Can't get that with any blender. The ninjas, bullets, etc are best tool for emulsifying the Condiments you put in your smoothy. Can't imagine a Protein Drink without it!

At my latest support group (which is banders and sleevers) the nurse pointed out that newly post op patients should ask their docs about using the bullet blenders because they can add too much air into the shakes. Good to know.

My NUT approved once I got past the 'soft' food stage. There is air in the smoothie if blended by any of the emulsifiers, no matter what the brand. Letting it sit for a bit though helps.

You can let air out of the Nutri bullet by tapping it lightly on the counter, or in the palm of your hand a few times or more.

Air rises to the top in bubbles. Probably not all gets free but it at least it releases some.

Thanks for the info guys. I love my ninja 1000watts so I make my smoothies all the time but I have notice alot of gas pain on my chest and shoulders. I will let it sit for a while before drinking it and hopefully that will help :)