Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5 weeks and cant stand anything.

I'm 5 weeks out and up till now everything has been super. In the last three days I have had stomach pain in the morning or when I guess my stomach is "empty". The pain is not too bad but I have had no pain before.

I feel so blah on the daily regimen. I'm getting burned out on the Protein Drinks, any food, and even Water.

I feel so bloated. I don't want another yogurt, cottage cheese, Beans etc.

I am walking 30 min a day.

I tried to mix things up and do Isopure clear Protein today and the aftertaste just made me gag

My stomach started cramping so I ate a small amount of chicken. No issues before but today I threw up all of it.

My routine is nothing different, work, house, kids.

Does this happen to you???? Am I the only one who feels like I can't do the daily routine.

I'm not hungry and not eating regular foods, just soft. Vitamins are all good.

I'm sure it will pass, but I don't want to compromise my health because I can't handle this stuff now. Will I hurt myself if I just stay hydrated and skip some of the protein if just for a day or two ??

I am 6 weeks out can't hardly eat anything. When I do I get nausea and then vomit. Only thing I really keep done is profuse Protein. So I am doing that in the morning and in the evening. Otherwise everything else comes up. I am trying to get more Protein in by trying the high protein. Bars they had at dr. Office they are not so bad. But only can take 3 bites before I get nausea.

Talk to Dr. Yesterday if it doesn't go away with meds than they have to scope me to see what's going on. You should ask dr about it. Just to be safe.

I am 5 weeks out. I have never been nauseous. I have not had trouble with any soft food. The only think I have trouble with is Water. food goes down fine ( I almost wish it didn't. I feel like I am eating too much.) But Water feels like it gets stuck. Go figure. I am having trouble getting all of my water in.

I'm 5 weeks out and up till now everything has been super. In the last three days I have had stomach pain in the morning or when I guess my stomach is "empty". The pain is not too bad but I have had no pain before.

I feel so blah on the daily regimen. I'm getting burned out on the Protein drinks, any food, and even Water.

I feel so bloated. I don't want another yogurt, cottage cheese, Beans etc.

I am walking 30 min a day.

I tried to mix things up and do Isopure clear Protein today and the aftertaste just made me gag

My stomach started cramping so I ate a small amount of chicken. No issues before but today I threw up all of it.

My routine is nothing different, work, house, kids.

Does this happen to you???? Am I the only one who feels like I can't do the daily routine.

I'm not hungry and not eating regular foods, just soft. Vitamins are all good.

I'm sure it will pass, but I don't want to compromise my health because I can't handle this stuff now. Will I hurt myself if I just stay hydrated and skip some of the protein if just for a day or two ??

This has hit me yesterday. .so yesterday I got in about half protein drank most the day..not really hungry yesterday or tday..I'll try an get back on track this wknd...Moe thirsty thin hungry. .I no I'm gagging to...nothing sounds good right now..I spent another 50.00 on a New whey unflavor protein mix I couldn't stand the other anymore. ..I no how ya feel..bored!

<p>I am 5 weeks out. I have never been nauseous. I have not had trouble with any soft food. The only think I have trouble with is Water. Food goes down fine ( I almost wish it didn't. I feel like I am eating too much.) But water feels like it gets stuck. Go figure. I am having trouble getting all of my water in. </p>

It's been 4 weeks for me and I feel exactly like you do! I have no problem with food ( purée) but water is difficult to drink!