Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hiatal Hernia Program - True Results

I'm having pretty much the same experience. I have United Healthcare. They do not have bariatric coverage. I wend to my first appointment,the consultation on June 19, physical,bloodwork etc. about a week later. I have a two hour appointment on July 17, EDG on July 28 and surgery on July 29. Not too many hoops but I will have a $3500 balance.

Hi. Thankfully there were really no hoops to jump through. Mostly just a lot of test. Had blood work and a test to check my heart and lungs the same day as my free first appointment on May 28th, then they did a body comp test, a phych eval, and the last test was my EGD on the 8th. I will be having surgery the 24th. So the whole process took about 2 months. It wasn't too bad. I have heard of of some that has gone a lot quicker. Good luck! Hope that helps.

I had the hernia surgery twice. Once with my hysterectomy (double the fun) and once out of the blue one morning. I have NEVER been so sick in my life and so thankful for narcotic drugs after it.

Hey everyone, I am currently trying to go through True Results Hiatal Hernia Program. I went to my free consultation 2/20/15 where they gave me a physical, and lung test, and I also did blood work. I was told that after my blood work results came back they would contact me to schedule a ECG to check for a hernia. I know they have received my blood tests results because I called & they told me they did & that a nurse would call me back but they still haven't. I'm still nervous I won't have a hernia & won't be able to afford the surgery which I so badly need & want. I know that I have high cholesterol & my liver enzymes are elevated as well due to my weight. Has anyone else out there gone through True Results Hernia Program? If so, how was your experience & how fast was the process to finally get surgery? Thanks! :)

Yes I went thru True Results in Austin.

My insurance did not cover

Good news is 95% people have hernias so .... I did and my insurance kicked in

I paid the difference gif the lapband 3700 and make $108 payments a month otherwise I rituals have to have paid 9900

Did you have to pay your Deductible? I am just nervous because my deductible is $5000 so it will still be too much to have it done through the Hiatal program

I'm having pretty much the same experience. I have United Healthcare. They do not have bariatric coverage. I wend to my first appointment,the consultation on June 19, physical,bloodwork etc. about a week later. I have a two hour appointment on July 17, EDG on July 28 and surgery on July 29. Not too many hoops but I will have a $3500 balance.

Did you have to pay your deductible before surgery? I'm starting the process with True Results and was told today that I would not have to pay my $3000 deductible. I'm having a hard time believing that. I have UHC also and will be doing the hernia program.

Edited by kassi77