Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gas pains worse with everything

Hey sweetie..my gas is still bad also..haven't passes much and until yesterday it was hard to breathe! I alternate between heat and an ice pack. My shoulder pain is the worst of it

.take your pain meds! Absolutely no shame in that! Praying you feel better soon. Oh and for me the gas x made it where I couldn't pass gas but that was my experience .

As of today I'm actually feeling a lot better. I feel almost back to my normal self except now I'm hungry and my stomach is rumbling and gurgling like a earthquake lol. I want food so badly today and I'm so sick of Protein Shakes tht they make my stomach turn. I'll feel like I'm actually getting a hold of thngs. Thankful I'm doing better...prayer and Water have def helped.

Hey sweetie..my gas is still bad also..haven't passes much and until yesterday it was hard to breathe! I alternate between heat and an ice pack. My shoulder pain is the worst of it .take your pain meds! Absolutely no shame in that! Praying you feel better soon. Oh and for me the gas x made it where I couldn't pass gas but that was my experience .

What really helped my gas pains was laying on a heating pad for 5min on each side and rotating until I passed some gas. Also everyone keeps saying warm liquids...didn't do anythng for my gas/pain...I drank ice cold Water and Gatorade.

So glad your feeling better. I actually got out today and took advantage of some sales. Its amazing how different I feel every day. Soon it'll all be a memory! God bless and Happy 4th!

Hi guys

Feeling so much better, 90% of gas pain has gone.. Started to eat my soft food, which can sometimes trigger off gas pain again.

But over all feeling good.

I'm still a little tender around the port area and actually can feel it myself... Not very attractive

Romana

So glad that your feeling better!

I am 7 days post op and the gas pain is horrible!! I have the worst pain in my left shoulder blade area. I also cannot seem to burp much. I did burp last night and the pain in my shoulder subsided but was back this morning. What to do??

Hi, it will come and go, take your pain killers can give you some comfort

The best healer for gas pain is time. I had a horrible time for two weeks,just only now I feel much better.

Try and walk as much as you can and just hang in there :))

Good luck

Hey I feel for you..I had that too. Sipping Water slower helps and alternating between heat and an ice pack helped me. If you can find it I've been told that anise tea helps as well.

And yeah take your pain meds!