Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My plastics before and afters

I had WLS In Dec 2011 (typo on collage, sorry) weighing over 300#; reached goal of 158 in Feb 2013 and currently maintaining at 140. I had plastics with Dr Sauceda in Mexico in Oct 2013 - lower body lift, arm lift, breast lift/augmentation and a small thigh lift (ie groin incision only - not down thigh).post-122684-0-23970600-1403628241_thumb.jpg

post-122684-0-43926800-1403628153_thumb.jpg post-122684-0-09143000-1403644659_thumb.jpg

Edited by CowgirlJane

Wow, you are fave!! Thank you for sharing. Your stomach looks great...no scars?

Now that's amazing! No scars...what did you have done so we can mark that down and make sure we request the same!

Of course shout out to your Doctor as well, even if we don't live in the same area...always good to know of good doctors!

I cannot get the picture to where it shows it all, were you afraid to go to Mexico? Where did you go? My husband, a retired cop, won't even let me go to Mexico for vacation, but I may have to do so to get these arms done when I reach goal.

Got it, awesome

Thanks - and glad you could see the pictures.

I already listed what I had done in the original post.

I felt very secure, but you realize the doctor manages everything from the time you land till you leave. His private driver (or the doctor himself!) transports you etc. I took the hotel shuttle a few times to nearby locations, but never really ventured out that much anyway since I was recovering from major massive surgery! Again, I am a bold and experienced traveler and not afraid of Mexico anyway, but Medical Tourism is well organized and handles your comfort and safety really well. I would not drive there, but flying in and having locals who you trust keep you in the good parts of town etc is fine. In fact, what shocked me the most about Monterrey is how American/familiar it felt. It wasn't in the least like Tijuana or Cabo (or Baja Penninsula) or Cancun - the other Mexican places I have been.

So it was Monterrey Mex

Haha... turns out that eating less and exercising more does in fact cause weight loss. Wish it was that simple. :)

I forgot to answer the scar question - sorry. Yes, I have scars but they are mostly hidden under the suit. My lower body lift scar is kinda peeking out from the swimsuit but it is fairly faded after 8 months so not too bad. I am lucky that as awful awful awful as my thighs were preplastics, the "small" lift got rid of the worst of it. If I had the long lift my thighs wouldn't touch (that is skin and deflated cellulite I really don't have much fat on my thighs anymore) but i am so grateful my scars don't show much. I wear sleeveless all the time and my best friend thought my arm scars were 100% gone till I showed them to her - they are just placed so well that they are only seen if I hold my arm up to show someone or do a princess wave type thing. My breast work was done with only the circle scar, not the t cut so you can't see them at all (even nude).

Yeah, I was freaked about scars when I was preop but living with them has been no biggie and I am so glad i had plastics - really transformed my profile even in clothes. That is why i included the photo in the green shirt - no Shapewear - you can really see the melted snowman look (I could hide effectively with shapewear though). The inner thigh extra skin showed through even in my jeans preplastics.

I lost a lot of wt (again) in 2004 and in '05 I had Lipo and full Tummy Tuck. Fortunately, even with a wt gain, I will still have a flat tummy...WHEW.....

Wow - so awesome! You look so beautiful and happy now. Delightful to see.

How long did it take you to recover from all the plastics? That seems like a lot to do at once!

Thanks so much for sharing - so great to see your transformation.

I swear looking at your pictures, you look like a 20 year younger version of your before pictures! What an incredible change!

CGJ you are truly an inspiration. I have followed your posts since before your plastics and am learning how to be a success at this sleeve thing from you and the other vets on here. A big thank you to all of you.

Wow! That is an amazing transformation! Can't wait for mine (exactly 4 weeks from today)!

Did he put the implants above or below the muscle? I still can't decide whether to get them or not.

You look amazing!!!!