Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Arm lift / brachioplasty

It's 4:39am day of my surgery ! About to head to the hospital !! Super nervous keep me in your thoughts send positive vibes my way !

Good luck!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Good luck!! I'm laying here waiting for them to put in my IV and draw lots of black lines all over my body!! Yippee!!

Good luck!! I'm laying here waiting for them to put in my IV and draw lots of black lines all over my body!! Yippee!!

Good luck to you too ! Best wish hope everything turns out great

Any update...how did you do in surgery? Hope you are doing OK.

Was in surgery by around 7:15am this morning and out of the hospital by around 12:30pm I been feeling good walked around at pharmacy and grocery store then came home took a nap got up to walk around and that didn't go too well got all clammy and dizzy had to lay down but I'm a lot better now and was able to eat my appetite is back. Been taking my pain meds and anti biotics as directed by dr

I had an evaluation in Las Vegas for an arm life and it was about $10,000.00 That includes everything. I am interested to see what the costs re in other parts of the country.

I had an evaluation in Las Vegas for an arm life and it was about $10,000.00 That includes everything. I am interested to see what the costs re in other parts of the country.

Mine was 7,000 at cedars Sinai in Beverly Hills

Waking up from surgery yesterday lol

post-121829-0-54774300-1403621399_thumb.jpg

Hello You!

Lovely pic!

Happy that you are doing OK...you look good for just getting out of surgery! Keep us updated on your progress and congrats to you on being able to get that done. I know you will love it when it is all healed.

I am having brachioplasty surgery on July 1st. I started thinking about it being a week away and questions kept running through my mind so I was glad to find this post. I am nervous but also ready to be able to wear cute, cool clothes in the summer and ditch the hot 3/4 length sleeve shirts. My husband has to go back to work on the July 2nd. Will I be able to stay by myself the day after surgery if I don't have to lift or reach for anything? I am a teacher and will have to start getting my classroom put back together around the 2nd week in August. Will I be able to put up bulletin boards and move light objects by this time? Thanks for all of the info!

So I got my arms unwrapped yesterday and got to shower I decided not to wrap them up tonight to go to sleep and just woke up at 3am with itchy arms anyone else experience itchiness ?

I don't know about arms but my tummy and breasts itch. Lots of tingly sensations. Hopefully it will subside soon.

Itching, tingling. .Nerves are waking back up I think! I even had some numbness for awhile on the left arm...but it all went away.