Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was at the patio chairs at side of Starbucks by grass. I would occasionally get up and look around for people and check the patio right outside Starbucks door. I arrived at 6:10 and waited until 7:30 before leaving. I was by myself the entire time.

I never cancelled and am truly confused as to where the idea came from.

The location issue is another reason why iam sure arch of a better meeting spot. The spectrum is nice but parking is difficult.

I said that I couldn't come. Im just one person. It is not unusual to have some bumps when any group gets started. I hope that we can have some grace for each other as we go through these changes. Along with body changes, my emotions change with the wind lately. July 2nd is a good time for me and I will show-up. :)

I said that I couldn't come. Im just one person. It is not unusual to have some bumps when any group gets started. I hope that we can have some grace for each other as we go through these changes. Along with body changes, my emotions change with the wind lately. July 2nd is a good time for me and I will show-up. :)

I look forward to seeing you. How is it going? I have been super tired lately. I'm making sure I get my Vitamins in.

I'm kind of scared reading about other peoples post issues. I'm ok though. I have about 15 lbs to lose before my surgeons visit. That is going to be 3 weeks before surgery. Working full time while getting ready is tough but I can do this. How are you doing with your Protein?

I'm kind of scared reading about other peoples post issues. I'm ok though. I have about 15 lbs to lose before my surgeons visit. That is going to be 3 weeks before surgery. Working full time while getting ready is tough but I can do this. How are you doing with your Protein?

I can't say you will be issue free but all in all the issues aren't too bad. It is a major surgery. Rest and Fluid and movement are your basics. I vomited for the first 24 hrs and survived just fine. What ones bother you?

I had 75 g yesterday and working up today. I have been introducing foods. Just had cheese and deli turkey. No problems.

Biggest post sx key is sipping. Constant sipping.

I can't say you will be issue free but all in all the issues aren't too bad. It is a major surgery. Rest and Fluid and movement are your basics. I vomited for the first 24 hrs and survived just fine. What ones bother you?

I had 75 g yesterday and working up today. I have been introducing foods. Just had cheese and deli turkey. No problems.

Biggest post sx key is sipping. Constant sipping.

It sounds like you are doing well with your Protein. I guess I'm afraid of complications. I've never even had stitches. I'm glad that I've had so much pre-op testing. You've had the sleeve, right? It's been a few days of incorporating food, how are you doing? Are you back at work? That is something that concerns me, I have to work but...this is my life and I need to take the right amount of time after surgery. Have you found a place to meet on 7/2 yet?

I just got back from a mini vacation in Laughlin. I've been eating soft foods for a few days now.

I've had 2 c-sections and a few other surgeries. I can talk to you more in person about what it's like.

I will find a place very soon.

If your work doesn't require any lifting you can go back pretty soon. Tue sx and back a work on following Monday. I was moving and doing normal stuff by Saturday. But....every person is different.

:) Ok, I'm in...I hope the chairs don't have arms. I'll go check tomorrow and report back. Thank you for setting this up again!!!

:) Ok, I'm in...I hope the chairs don't have arms. I'll go check tomorrow and report back. Thank you for setting this up again!!!

We could sit inside too, I know there is booths and chairs but not sure about arms. I can check for you, don't want you to have to do that.

We could sit inside too, I know there is booths and chairs but not sure about arms. I can check for you, don't want you to have to do that.

No worries I was going that way for a sale ;) The chairs have arms but I'll ask to bring an inside chair out. I'm use to this but one thing I won't miss. See you Wednesday!

Looking forward to meeting. I have about 4 people coming. Please join us.

Wednesday July 2nd at 6:30pm

Corner Bakery in Lake forest

Patio tables right outside entrance

23702-C El Toro Road

Lake Forest, CA 92630

http://www.cornerbak...est/lake-forest

Great meeting tonight

Next meeting July 22 at 6:30 pm corner bakery lake forest

Here is some things we talked about at our last meeting

Great website - http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com

Book - http://www.amazon.com/Beck-Diet-Solution-Weight-Workbook/dp/0848731913/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1404367365&sr=8-2&keywords=the+beck+diet+solution+book

Protein - procel http://globalhp.com/index.php/shop/procel/

PB2 - powdered Peanut Butter - http://www.bellplantation.com

Next meeting this week at Corner Bakery in Lake Forest off El Toro

We have about 7 people so far

Hope to see you there.