Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

CA - ONTARIO, CHINO (Discontinued)

Thank you for setting this up. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

***Saturday, July 19, 9:30 - 11:00am FIRST MEET-UP*** Hi Ont/Chino & Nearby BariatricPal Local Chapter Pals: Since securing our meeting location has taken longer than I expected, let’s do a little meet-up at this temporary location on Saturday, July 19, 9:30 – 11:00am so meanwhile, we can get acquainted. We’ll have just a casual agenda—I’ll share my vision for our local group, and want to hear what is important to YOU that you hope to benefit from having a group you can come to. So, here’s the location details: Ontario Plaza Shopping Center 920-1070 N. Mountain Avenue Ontario 91762 Ontario Plaza is on N. Mountain Ave between W. 4th St on the north and W. I St. on the south (where the recently closed Albertsons was) More generally, on the east side of N. Mountain Ave between the 60 fwy and the 10 fwy. We will be meeting in the southern part of the center (closest to Mountain and I Street). In this part of the center, you'll see a Jack in the Box, there's a Avenue clothing store, an Aaron's rental place, and a Bank of America that sits at the NE corner of Mountain and I St. We’ll be in a little outdoor courtyard between Marinello School of Beauty and Subway sandwich shop. There’s a metal overhead arch between the two that says Ontario Plaza. This courtyard has about 6 concrete tables w/chairs and shade so we'll have a bit of privacy that restaurants just don't give us. If weather is uncooperative, we could go indoors right there at Subway as a Plan B. No one needs to feel obligated to buy a drink if we end up inside Subway. Unfortunatey none of this space can be advance-reserved for us, but I’ll be there super early to claim our spot. Hope you can plan to come. If so, could you please RSVP, either here or to our local chapter email at: OntChinoChapter@aol.com. Thanks everyone. See you on the 19th!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it as I will be on vacation. Please keep me in the loop. Thank you.

I am in Murrieta had my sleeve may 30

I am in Murrieta had my sleeve may 30

We're a bit of a drive for you, but would love to have you come on the 19th if you can!

***Saturday, July 19, 9:30 - 11:00am FIRST MEET-UP*** Hi Ont/Chino & Nearby BariatricPal Local Chapter Pals: Since securing our meeting location has taken longer than I expected, let’s do a little meet-up at this temporary location on Saturday, July 19, 9:30 – 11:00am so meanwhile, we can get acquainted. We’ll have just a casual agenda—I’ll share my vision for our local group, and want to hear what is important to YOU that you hope to benefit from having a group you can come to. So, here’s the location details: Ontario Plaza Shopping Center 920-1070 N. Mountain Avenue Ontario 91762 Ontario Plaza is on N. Mountain Ave between W. 4th St on the north and W. I St. on the south (where the recently closed Albertsons was) More generally, on the east side of N. Mountain Ave between the 60 fwy and the 10 fwy. We will be meeting in the southern part of the center (closest to Mountain and I Street). In this part of the center, you'll see a Jack in the Box, there's a Avenue clothing store, an Aaron's rental place, and a Bank of America that sits at the NE corner of Mountain and I St. We’ll be in a little outdoor courtyard between Marinello School of Beauty and Subway sandwich shop. There’s a metal overhead arch between the two that says Ontario Plaza. This courtyard has about 6 concrete tables w/chairs and shade so we'll have a bit of privacy that restaurants just don't give us. If weather is uncooperative, we could go indoors right there at Subway as a Plan B. No one needs to feel obligated to buy a drink if we end up inside Subway. Unfortunatey none of this space can be advance-reserved for us, but I’ll be there super early to claim our spot. Hope you can plan to come. If so, could you please RSVP, either here or to our local chapter email at: OntChinoChapter@aol.com. Thanks everyone. See you on the 19th!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it as I will be on vacation. Please keep me in the loop. Thank you.

Hi washda,

Sorry we won't see you on the 19th, but have a great vacation! Stay tuned when you get back.

Thank you for setting this up. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

My pleasure! I am looking forward to meeting everyone too!

R E M I N D E R !

THE GROUP IS ON! HOPE TO SEE YOU THIS SATURDAY, 7/19 AT 9:30! (see Post # 15 above).

I would like to join as well. I don't have a date for my surgery yet, I am still going through the evaluation/approval process but would like to find a group closer to where I live.

So glad you could make it to our FIRST MEET-UP today! It was great to meet you, and thank you for coming. Stay tuned for further updates and I hope Ont/Chino Chapter will become a helpful resource for you.

CA-ONTARIO, CHINO & Nearby: FIRST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH, 9:30-11:00AM

***THIS SATURDAY, AUGUST 2, 9:30-11:00am -- Our First OFFICIAL Meeting!***

Hi BariatricPal Pals!

Summer's such a busy time for all of us. Sorry many of you were unable to attend our first meet-up on 7/19, but hope you can sneak in a couple hours for JUST YOU this Saturday and come to support group!

Great News: We finally have a wonderful meeting location--comfortable seating, pleasant environment, air-conditioning, convenient rest rooms--beyond my wildest dreams for us!

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday. Special raffle for bari-related products will be held IF we have attendance of at least 10 people. More people, more give-aways. . .

Exact group location with directions will be posted this afternoon or no later than tomorrow morning. Please check back.

CA-ONTARIO, CHINO & Nearby: FIRST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH, 9:30-11:00AM

***THIS SATURDAY, AUGUST 2, 9:30-11:00am -- Our First OFFICIAL Meeting!***

****HERE IS THE FINALIZED INFO FOR SATURDAY'S GROUP****

Hi again BariatricPal Pals!

Our Ontario/Chino Chapter meeting location is:

KAISER PERMANENTE

ONTARIO/VINEYARD MEDICAL CENTER

BUILDING A, 3rd FLOOR

2295 S. Vineyard Ave

Ontario 91761

From the 60 Fwy, take the Vineyard Ave exit. The Medical Center is on Vineyard Ave, just north of the 60 Fwy (NE corner Vineyard Exit & 60 Fwy). When you enter the short driveway from Vineyard Ave, you'll see a tall building just to your left. That is Building A. There will be ample parking in the lot in front of the building. Enter the building's double doors and you will see a large receptionist area. The elevators are just to your right of the receptionist area. (DO NOT CHECK IN at the reception desk; proceed directly to 3rd floor.)

As I mentioned, I think everyone will feel very comfortable here, and we'll enjoy complete privacy.

Hope you can come--you DESERVE this time for YOU! And let's make our special raffle(s) happen! All it takes is at least 10 of us to come. Spread the word among your bari friends. And of course the more people, the merrier the give-aways. . .

May I ask that you please RSVP here if you WILL BE coming, (so I don't waste money [and trees] on unnecessary copying materials), or email to our Chapter address: OntChinoChapter@aol.com.

Thanks, Everyone! See you Saturday. . .

Yeah! I was unable to make it on July 19th (was visiting our first grandbaby in WA) but I WILL be there on Sat! ALready RSVP'd to ur email addy.

C u all soon!

Marci

I just saw this post ughh I have to take my Son to a dentist appointment at that time if I would have saw this earlier in the week I could have made it for a later time , however I know you were waiting to hear for the place to come through, everybody good luck and have fun meeting ,learning and talking.

Yeah! I was unable to make it on July 19th (was visiting our first grandbaby in WA) but I WILL be there on Sat! ALready RSVP'd to ur email addy.

C u all soon!

Marci

Congrats on grandbaby, Marci!!! Looking forward to seeing you on Sat!

I just saw this post ughh I have to take my Son to a dentist appointment at that time if I would have saw this earlier in the week I could have made it for a later time , however I know you were waiting to hear for the place to come through, everybody good luck and have fun meeting ,learning and talking.

Sorry we won't see you at this one. Now that we have our spot, I'll be sending out a reminder at least 10 days in advance from now on. Just so you know--we will ALWAYS meet THE FIRST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH so it's a little easier to remember and try to save the date in our crazy busy lives. If dentist would happen to cancel, you're certainly welcome to come--we have plenty of room. Hope to see you next month--9/6.

THANKS TO ALL WHO CAME TO SATURDAY'S

FIRST OFFICIAL ONTARIO/CHINO CHAPTER GROUP MEETING!

It was great to meet everyone! I hope you felt comfortable, and enjoyed being among 10 others traveling this WLS path. Most importantly, I want you to know that this Group belongs to ALL OF US and I welcome your feedback and suggestions any time.

SAVE THE DATE: First Saturday of Every Month

September 6, 9:30-11:00a.m. (Same location-see Post #25)

And, to all the other Ontario/Chino & Nearby BariatricPal Pals out there--PLEASE COME JOIN US!