Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do you like LOVE BariatricPal.com?

Do you love the discussion forums, weight loss surgery information, mobile apps, surgeon directory, articles, and more – that you get entirely for free?

Please support us by telling others about us!

We've created a page that'll assist our members in spreading our love and support for Weight Loss Surgery. You'll have the ability to download and distribute BariatricPal fliers, follow us on our social media pages, email WLS friends and add a BariatricPal badge to your site or blog.

Thank you in advance for sharing our message!

You are welcome! :D ;) :) :blink:

I come here often...I am 1 week post-op and I love reading you all journey. It has helped me understand that many of us are feeling the same way which lets me know I'm right there with most of you.

Goid Luck to all and thank you for sharing your stories.

Alex I come here almost every.day, helps me a lot

I'll definitely check out the fliers. My fill nurse had never heard of BariatricPal. I was shocked.

I'll definitely check out the fliers. My fill nurse had never heard of BariatricPal. I was shocked.

Thank you! You'd be surprised how many WLS professionals and patients have never heard about us. We definitely need to do a better job at publicizing our existence. That's one of the reasons we've started attending events like YourWeightMatters, WLSFA and ObesityWeek.

Maybe small posters for bariatric centers to expose the great outlet we have here. I went to school for computer aided design but it was short lived... I would have made one for you and I don't even have the programs. Someday, I should re-invent that.

Maybe small posters for bariatric centers to expose the great outlet we have here. I went to school for computer aided design but it was short lived... I would have made one for you and I don't even have the programs. Someday, I should re-invent that.

We're created posters and flyers. They're really easy to print and disseminate.

This is an awesome site. So many people and so much information. Lovin it. I was thinking about voleentering wth bariactic patients. Any input how and where to start.

I'm here everyday. The site is very well put together.

Thank you! You'd be surprised how many WLS professionals and patients have never heard about us. We definitely need to do a better job at publicizing our existence. That's one of the reasons we've started attending events like YourWeightMatters, WLSFA and ObesityWeek.

When I mentioned this site at my surgeon's office, they scoffed and told me not to believe everything I read online. I just smiled and nodded and continue 3 years later to log on and soak up all I can almost daily. This site has been a lifeline for many of us and I know that I would not have been able to be as successful as I have without it. Thanks a million times for your dedication to the WLS community.

When I mentioned this site at my surgeon's office, they scoffed and told me not to believe everything I read online. I just smiled and nodded and continue 3 years later to log on and soak up all I can almost daily. This site has been a lifeline for many of us and I know that I would not have been able to be as successful as I have without it. Thanks a million times for your dedication to the WLS community.

You are very welcome! You made my week, thanks!!! :D

This is the most comprehensive and supportive, and educational bariatric site I have found.

6 weeks post op, and I wish I knew about this site well pre op!

Thank you Alex for creating this. It is my often daily site to visit.

Thank you for your dedication, time and caring!

Very grateful Down Under member :)