Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery date scheduled for June 30th. Would love an online support group if one has not already been started. Maybe even some offline support as well.

Edited by knippenjen42

Hi Knippenjen42!

I'm in Apopka. Was sleeved on Sept. 20th at Celebration Health. It's amazing!!!!

Hi! I'm in Oviedo and am getting sleeved July 9th in Mexico. I would to have a local support grouoto connect with for my journey!

Hi! I'm in Oviedo and am getting sleeved July 9th in Mexico. I would to have a local support grouoto connect with for my journey!

I use to stay in oviedo and I live In orlando now. I went to mexico in April for vsg and it was great. Who is your dr?

Glad to hear you had a good experience! I'm going to Dr. Quiñones with Santa Fe Medical Group in Tijuana. Who did you use? How is your weightloss going?

Would love a local group for support. Had band to sleeve revision on May 23rd with Dr Lopez in TJ and it's been rough not having follow up here at home. Questions and concerns go unanswered and I take things day by day.

Would love a local group for support. Had band to sleeve revision on May 23rd with Dr Lopez in TJ and it's been rough not having follow up here at home. Questions and concerns go unanswered and I take things day by day.

Maybe we can come up with a local support group In Orlando. That would be great. I know it's not the same when you don't have it locally. It's a a lot you have to figure out on your own.

I would definitely be interested in meeting with a local group. Also for anyone on Facebook I'm part of a group that has been very informative for me. It is a secret group so you can only be added by invite. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to have me add you.

I was sleeved may 7.I'm liking it but want to be losing more. I have been stalled for 3weeks.

I am scheduled for surgery one month from today - August 26th in Tiajuana - Dr Cabrera. I live in Howey in the Hills, and have two friends that have had the surgery same place in the past couple of months. We are going to start a support group in Clermont soon... I think they are waiting for me to be sleeved.

Even tho I am a month out - I just started my pre-op liquid diet. I have to lose 15 lbs before my surgery date - to lower my BMI - Im on the border of it being $1000 more for the surgery with a higher BMI.

Count me in!!

Hello everyone!

I am in Orlando and I am going to go with Dr. Fernando Garcia possibly in December. How is everyone coming along from their surgery?

I live in Oviedo and have just decided to pursue a sleeve. Does anyone know of any good surgeons? Or, more importantly - does anyone know of any bad surgeons - the ones to stay away from?

Thanks.