Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Guys, what do you consider your ideal pants size ?

Ideal pants size after a successful weight loss surgery  

101 members have voted

1. 1. What do you consider your ideal pants size after a successful weight loss surgery ?

• 30-32
    • 32-34
    • 34-36
    • 36-38
    • 38-40
    • 40-42
    • 42-44
    • 45+

Guys only please.....

I'm doing some quick research and would love some assistance from our guy members.

What do you consider your ideal pants size after a successful weight loss surgery ?

I am currently at a 33" would like to get to a 32" so could have checked one of two categories......

Have to keep up with the crunches, but I still like my beer.....

Started out as a 46" elastic-stretch waistband, and yes, I wore sweat pants....NEVER AGAIN....I am embarrassed to now know what normal weight people think about men who go around wearing sweat pants!

I was up to 44 or 46 depending on the pants. My ideal size would be back at 34", what I wore in college.

I started at a size 56 waist. 4 1/2 months out I am down to a 44 waist pants. I am hopeful that I can get to a size 38, which is where I was at 25 years old

I was at a 54 to 56. I am in a 33 now and hope to get to 32.

I went from 46 to 40 in 5 months. Would love to get down to 34" as in high school days. My weight loss is not as rapid as the first few months but hopefully another 50 pounds will come off and get me close to 34".

According to an article I read recently in Men's Health (see test #1) ( http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/3-simple-fitness-tests?cm_mmc=Facebook-_-MensHealth-_-Content-Fitness-_- ), the ideal waist size for a person is half their height. If I'm 68 inches tall, my ideal waist size would be 34.

Edited by DonRodolfo

According to an article I read recently in Men's Health (see test #1) ( http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/3-simple-fitness-tests?cm_mmc=Facebook-_-MensHealth-_-Content-Fitness-_- ), the ideal waist size for a person is half their height. If I'm 68 inches tall, my ideal waist size would be 34.

Very interesting!

32/34. Was there once and want to be there again. Began in 50/52 (worn at the waist not below the belly). Currently about to go into 46 inch. Sleeved three weeks ago.

I started with a size 62 and today I am in a 33. If it wasn't for all this loose skin I have to squeeze I could probably be in in 32 - 30. 310lbs later loose skin is getting to be an issue.

I started at 14/16 and now I am 8/10 and I am 4.5 months out. I would love to be 4/6 or even 2. So far I am happy. Can't complain but be grateful to God!

This is a great topic. I would be happy in the 34 - 36 range. That is where I was at in high school. I can't imagine going and buying a pair of 32's but who knows. I am down 64 pounds since I the beginning of May.

I started with a size 62 and today I am in a 33. If it wasn't for all this loose skin I have to squeeze I could probably be in in 32 - 30. 310lbs later loose skin is getting to be an issue.

Dude! Hell yeah! That's awesome!

I'm a tight 48 today with surgery scheduled for Monday morning. My goal is a 34-36. The last time I wore that size was 4th or 5th grade. <_<

I can wear 38" jeans now! Just had to goto the store and see if they'd fit. Little snug at the gut but they fit, and this makes me feel so much better.