Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Suggestions for Applebees?

I'm 6 weeks out and tolerating most solids pretty well. (Haven't tried any salads.). But I can only eat a tiny amount! I actually haven't eaten "out" since surgery and DH wants Applebees takeout tonight.

Any suggestions on what to order?

I get the chili

do not do not I repeat do not get the quesadilla burger.

it is absolutely delish but it has 1500 calories.

I ordered one a month ago before checking it on MFP. I ate half and took the rest home. then I checked in MFP. um well I did eat the other half the next day though!

a rare treat is what I call it. a once a year treat!

I recommend you check out the calories, sugar, etc before going and have a plan and stick to it.

Check out the kids menu !!!

4oz sirloin steak from kids menu, it's the perfect size.

Never seen the kids menu the thought of a small steak !!! Um can't wait until I can it eat it lol!! :)

I either get the kids steak or chicken grillers. Or I'll do the grilled shrimp add ons.

They have 550 calories and under choices. Eat what you can and take the rest home.

Edited by HHHappy

i would do mashed potatoes and grilled shrimp 'add a skewer' or grilled fish...

I was also wondering these things too. How long did everyone wait to start eating out and my most important question.... pizza. I cannot wait to eat pizza. I know it will be thin crust but how long did y'all wait to eat or try pizza?

I was also wondering these things too. How long did everyone wait to start eating out and my most important question.... pizza. I cannot wait to eat pizza. I know it will be thin crust but how long did y'all wait to eat or try pizza?

I'm not sure what stage you are but I found a pretty tasty way to enjoy 'pizza' on my low carb pre-op diet. I fixed them for my kids tonight and even my seven year old loved it. I just watched while I ate my creamy chicken Soup. :-(

*Low carb tortilla such as 'flat out light wrap'

Put it in the oven on 400 for 5-7 min each side to get it crispy. Trust me, it is MUCH better crispy!

*spaghetti sauce of choice, but go light. Maybe even mix with unflavored Protein powder.

*topping of choice (I have used pepperoni, bacon, jalapeños, and grilled chicken is fabulous on it to get your protein)

*top it all with shredded cheese of choice

*broil on low until cheese is melted

Omg I love you! Haha that sounds amazing. I'm only 1 week out, just trying to learn things beforehand :-) thanks so much. Can't wait to try this in many many weeks haha

I got the steak and shrimp. Cut up steak very tiny and had a few days of left over