Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

First thing you're gonna do when you reach goal

I'm going to go to the Water park in Vegas in a cute bathing suit! I can't wait to be able to walk around in a suit in public and not feel the way I do now! A shopping spree is also in the plans. New clothes that I'd never wear today!

Going to buy me a nice dress for a wedding I will attend at the beginning of August. I have 15 pounds more to go.. Giving myself 3 months to lose this.

I didn't have to buy much clothes as of now since I am fitting back into some nice clothes I stored ..size 8..

Go on a Disney Cruise with the Fam and buy lots of pictures.

I almost never buy pics on a cruise cause I hate the way I look

All kinds of stuff with my kids and wife I haven't been able to enjoy for years. Camping, fishing, basketball, walking through museums, maybe even Six Flags, get back to woodworking and improve my skills. And some things I haven't really enjoyed for years with just my wife....

Your question really got me thinking. Besides some new clothes I really dont know. I guess I will just evaluate what it took to get there and figure out how I can stay on track and keep the weight off.

I like to design clothing and I have some great fabric on hand that I didn't want to use until I would look good in the garments. So, when I hit goal, I am going on a sewing spree!

I am gonna have that family portrait done I have been putting off for 5 years!

I am glad you posted this because my mother made me feel really guilty today. I am in the beginning stages of my journey and I really want to get my health in order but I also want to be able to go in a regular store and shop ( not in the fat corner either). Lol. She made me feel like I having the surgery was vain and superficial. I am glad to know I can be health conscious and want to look good also.

I am glad you posted this because my mother made me feel really guilty today. I am in the beginning stages of my journey and I really want to get my health in order but I also want to be able to go in a regular store and shop ( not in the fat corner either). Lol. She made me feel like I having the surgery was vain and superficial. I am glad to know I can be health conscious and want to look good also.

Well if that's vain I am too. Thing is we're going to lose weight by eating healthy and as a result we will look good. Unavoidable . Oh well guess we will have to look good as we get healthy lol. I'm in month 3 of my 6 month insurance required diet. Probably have surgery mid July. Yayyyy.

I agree I just started the 3 month waiting period fr my insurance hoping also for surgery in July. I was so worried people would think I was just being vain. But once I saw all the work I have to do for it I do t are if I am vain. I can wait to sky jump of the stratosphere and go on the roller coaster. I went last month and I was too big. And I can't wait to shop normal sizes!!!! I am jay worried about the skin issues though!!

Well if that's vain I am too. Thing is we're going to lose weight by eating healthy and as a result we will look good. Unavoidable . Oh well guess we will have to look good as we get healthy lol. I'm in month 3 of my 6 month insurance required diet. Probably have surgery mid July. Yayyyy.

I have been seeing my PCP for weight management and he referred me to a My surgeon that I will meet this Tues. I am hoping I don't have to start a new diet plan because I am 5 months in the my PCP. I am praying for a July at the latest. Start my last semester in August and I really want to be walking tall and thin at my graduation.

I am afraid of the skin issues but I hope working out helps. My co- worker says she waist trained with a waist cincher while working out and it helped with the stomach skin.

I have a few things that i'm SO looking forward to:

1. taking a MUCH needed vacation with my hubs and family and actually being able to walk around and have some energy, and get in some pics with my kids

2. have family pictures done which we haven't done in over 8 yrs due to my weight

3. Buying some really CUTE clothes not just COVERING clothes and feeling good about how I look in them

4. finally- I am looking forward to going to class reunions, family get togethers, etc. I have avoided going to them for a decade due to my weight and no self esteem. When I have been forced to be at something (ie a wedding that we couldn't miss), I have always been edgy and defensive. I KNOW this is my weight issues. I can't wait see people again! My hubs and I have many friends/family who VERY often have water-front get togethers due to where we are from. I am excited to wear some cute little beach-y dresses when we go!!!!!!!

Have some good --- with the lights on :)

I have a few things that i'm SO looking forward to:

1. taking a MUCH needed vacation with my hubs and family and actually being able to walk around and have some energy, and get in some pics with my kids

2. have family pictures done which we haven't done in over 8 yrs due to my weight

3. Buying some really CUTE clothes not just COVERING clothes and feeling good about how I look in them

4. finally- I am looking forward to going to class reunions, family get togethers, etc. I have avoided going to them for a decade due to my weight and no self esteem. When I have been forced to be at something (ie a wedding that we couldn't miss), I have always been edgy and defensive. I KNOW this is my weight issues. I can't wait see people again! My hubs and I have many friends/family who VERY often have water-front get togethers due to where we are from. I am excited to wear some cute little beach-y dresses when we go!!!!!!!

Me too. Pictures suck right now