Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

7 weeks after plastics!

@lovingmeforever Awe, thank you for sharing your theigh surgery picture. You look so stunning!! Congratulations on all your journey to the new and improved you!! you are an inspiration!

Wow you look terrific! I am 2 years post op (sleeve) and I'm looking into PS now. I had my mind set up to have a breast lift and neck lift but friends have told me to go for the circular or round Tummy Tuck first. They say I will be even more amazed how great I look. What did you do first? I can have a tummy tuck and breast lift or a neck lift/breast lift. Wish I could have neck lift tummy tuck, then I would be thrilled..lol I am using Dr. Parra for my PS iin MX. Who did you go with. Also....are you back to normal activity?

Can't wait to see the new me. If I look half as good as you I will be thrilled!

<p>Wow you look terrific! I am 2 years post op (sleeve) and I'm looking into PS now. I had my mind set up to have a breast lift and neck lift but friends have told me to go for the circular or round Tummy Tuck first. They say I will be even more amazed how great I look. What did you do first? I can have a tummy tuck and breast lift or a neck lift/breast lift. Wish I could have neck lift tummy tuck, then I would be thrilled..lol I am using Dr. Parra for my PS iin MX. Who did you go with. Also....are you back to normal activity?</p> <p> </p> <p>Can't wait to see the new me. If I look half as good as you I will be thrilled!</p>

Thank you:) I had all my surgeries at once. I had a Breast Augmentation, LBL with Butt Lift, Medial Thigh Lift and Belly Button and TT scar revision. I went to Mexico also and my Dr is Dr Victor Gutierrez. I went back to normal activities 8 weeks later. Good luck with your surgery. You will be very happy with your new you right after surgery.

Thank you:)

My Plastic Surgeon (my Artist) is Dr Victor Gutierrez. I had done all of the following the same day. I am feeling great 7 weeks after and super happy with my results. I am 42 and I feel in my 30's:)

Breast Augmentation

LBL

Butt Augmentation using the fat flap

Medial Thighs Lift

TT and Belly Button scar revision

Did insurance help pay any plastics?

Thank you:) I had all my surgeries at once. I had a Breast Augmentation, LBL with Butt Lift, Medial Thigh Lift and Belly Button and TT scar revision. I went to Mexico also and my Dr is Dr Victor Gutierrez. I went back to normal activities 8 weeks later. Good luck with your surgery. You will be very happy with your new you right after surgery.

If you don't mind how much did it cost? Were u able to charge it as out-of-network to your insurance? Thanks

Thank you:)

My Plastic Surgeon (my Artist) is Dr Victor Gutierrez. I had done all of the following the same day. I am feeling great 7 weeks after and super happy with my results. I am 42 and I feel in my 30's:)

Breast Augmentation

LBL

Butt Augmentation using the fat flap

Medial Thighs Lift

TT and Belly Button scar revision

Did insurance help pay any plastics?

No, I paid out of packet.

If you don't mind how much did it cost? Were u able to charge it as out-of-network to your insurance? Thanks

Around $9000 and no, i couldn't.

Simply Amazing, I'm so inspired at the potential for me to look similar to this one day soon if I stay on my plan. Congrats and thanks for sharing!!!

How long did you stay down there? I only took 6 days off for vsg by in guessing I'll need a month for plastics.

How long did you stay down there? I only took 6 days off for vsg by in guessing I'll need a month for plastics.[/QUOT

I stayed there 7 days, but I took 8 weeks off from work. Some people only takes one month off, I have to say that for me it took that long to be back to normal.

Edited by LovingmeForever

You look so great!!! You are two months ahead of me...Dr Victor Gutierrez did my lower body lift and thigh lift on 5/13/2014 I was all set to go with a different surgeon in Mexico until I saw the incredible work that Doctor G. does. I was so afraid of having a scar that made me look as if I had been simply sawed in half and so many of the pictures I had seen of peoples LBL's looked like that, so when I saw the beautiful work that Dr G, does I made the change...And I could not be happier....smartest move I ever made!!!