Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The past few days have been awful food days for me. I've been eating stuff I definitely shouldn't be eating. Granted, most of these things I haven't had once since surgery over a year ago and probably won't have them again for a long time. But still. It's shameful. I had to confess lol

It wasn't a fried twinkie was it? :lol:

Nooo *gag* lol I had an Apple fritter, and a twix. Other not wonderful things but those were the worst. I'm not usually much of a sweets person either.

Maybe you just needed to get something out of your system. I am on a mission not to be restrictive as that's a mode that didn't work for me for twenty+ years of dieting. All about can't. So maybe a little of the wrong stuff isn't such a bad thing and will help you listen to what your body wants/needs.

I've been on that vibe lately too. We did a road trip recently. I did well to pack some good Snacks but they didn't last the trip. I gave into the vending machine calling my name a couple of times. Drank more than I should too. Today was a new day and I'm much better today.

Omg! I ate a whole sleeve of those boogers! Good riddance Girl Scout cookies!

I have 2 boxes of those things sitting on top of my fridge. When people talked about their taste buds changing I laughed it off. Oh ha nothing will ever dim my desire for chocolate. Since my surgery I constantly crave meat and just the thought of sugar turns my stomach. I never expected this and must say I'm pleasantly suprised by it. Has anyone else had a major change in the foods they crave?

I do it... More often than not actually because it's easy. I just eat less of the junk because of the band. Now I'm concentrating on blocking out the carbs and sugars. No need to beat yourself up over it... Just get back on track and move forward

I cannot eat Chinese food. I get sick every time. That's one thing I miss. I eat pizza quite often, I just make it healthier. I also miss fish and chips! I think you're right, though. I can't completely restrict everything. To me, that's just setting myself up for failure. The key is to learn how to modify stuff to fit your new lifestyle :)

Btw, I have no idea why this got moved to the Band section. I posted it in the GB section.