Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Considering Dr Lopez in Tijuana.......Any experiences you would like to share?

I am considering a gastric sleeve in Tijuana (thanks for the help choose a destination) with
Dr Lopez in May /June time frame.
Anyone have any experiences they would like to share?
Anyone having the procedure in the same time frame?
Would love to have a buddy!

I am considering a gastric sleeve in Tijanna (thanks for the help choose a destination) with

Hi Shanuska! I am scheduled for the sleeve with Dr. Lopez on May 23...I am going down alone so I am pretty nervous!

Hi!! I went down to tiajuana by myself...im from Northern AB Canada... I had Dr. Fernando Garcia Govea and had a great experience with the staff and hospitality bw the hospital and hotel. You will meet other patients pre surgery...or post... its very exciting...best of luck!!

I am considering a gastric sleeve in Tijanna (thanks for the help choose a destination) with

I'm scheduled with Dr Lopez on 19 May. If you do a search on this board, you will find several others who have also had Dr Lopez and were pleased with the procedure and care received.

Lenae

Edited by hwy17v

I'm scheduled with Dr Lopez on 19 May. If you do a search on this board, you will find several others who have also had Dr Lopez and were pleased with the procedure and care received.

Lenae

Which dr.Lopez I'm in Mexico on May 31 with dr. Jesus Lopez

dr.  Jesus Lopez just did mine yesterday. He did a great job and had the best price. I am at the recovery house now. I feel great just a little sore like when you do ab workouts.

dr.  Jesus Lopez just did mine yesterday. He did a great job and had the best price. I am at the recovery house now. I feel great just a little sore like when you do ab workouts.

ty cj ill be there on march 31 and im glad everything went well congratulations unare on the liser bench

Edited by toohighofa#

ty cj ill be there on march 31 and im glad everything went well congratulations unare on the liser bench

hey CJ how are you feeling today? i just thought i would check in and make sure you were ok sitting on the loser bench I'm so jealous but i have a couple of weeks and i too will be on that bench

I'm considering him as well, but I'm very nervous. I know someone, personally, who had surgery done by Miguel Zapata. He's more expensive. Anyway, I'm following this because I want to see how it goes with others. Thanks for posting. Best of luck to you and everyone else have surgery.

hello everyone, I'm schedule on May 15 can't wait!!! But to be honest was a little reluctant to go to him at first, due to lack of reviews but David Lopez was very helpful. He contacted me so that I could talk to Dr Lopez patients that were at the recovery house and he always send me pictures. I will be posting my review after my surgery. Stay tuned!!!