Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Introducing self: Mary Ellen. I live in Lake Ridge, Va. banded July 2010. Only down total of 55. Lost/gained/lost/gained....finally back on track. Yay. Wishing everyone well. Mary Ellen Putnam-Reinhardt is my Facebook.< /p>

Edited by mellen3159

Im in Baltimore and have two friends and we are all Banders looking for more support than what we get through our local surgeons office. Would love to be part of a bigger support system.

Hello everyone in the DMV!! My name is Danielle and I will be leading or co-leading this local group. We are in the early stages of planning and we will keep you posted along the way. However, please feel free to contact me with any suggestions you may have to make the group a positive experience for everyone. I am located in Maryland.

Hello everyone just checking in to see how many people would be interested in the support group meeting location in the , Forestville, Clinton, Largo, or Waldorf area. I would like to aim for once a month on a standing day(example every 2nd Tuesday of the month). I am also looking for someone that is willing to partner to make this local chapter an amazing success. If you have other suggestions for locations please share them also.

Hello everyone in the DMV!! My name is Danielle and I will be leading or co-leading this local group. We are in the early stages of planning and we will keep you posted along the way. However, please feel free to contact me with any suggestions you may have to make the group a positive experience for everyone. I am located in Maryland.

Hello everyone just checking in to see how many people would be interested in the support group meeting location in the , Forestville, Clinton, Largo, or Waldorf area. I would like to aim for once a month on a standing day(example every 2nd Tuesday of the month). I am also looking for someone that is willing to partner to make this local chapter an amazing success. If you have other suggestions for locations please share them also.

Hi, are u still looking to form a support group? I live in the Forestville area and I am definitely interested.

I'm interested. My vote is Largo.

Hello!

I think I posted in here a long time ago. Buuut...

I'm Baillie and I'm from Northern Virginia. Fairfax to be exact....Clifton to be even more exact. I'm not sure if I could make it up to Maryland for get togethers, but are there any plans for some in Virginia or even DC?

Hi I'm Rennae, I've been looking for local support groups and fitness pals in my area. But it doesn't seem to be that many or they're out there and I just haven't found them yet.

We have a regular support group meeting at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center in Olney, Maryland. We meet the fourth Wednesday each month. It that is convenient to you, we'd love to have you join us.

I am told any Bariatric Center of Excellence is required to have such a support group. Check with your surgeon or your hospital to see if they can refer you to a group.

<p>Please PM me if you'd like to lead or co-lead this support group!</p>

Do you mean this group Blaine?

I live in olney/ Rockville MD! Would love to have a support group or find one as I am struggling! Had surgery March 29th.. Gained 10 pounds after surgery and finally losing again.. So would love a support group!

Stop by the Medstar Montgomery Medical Center on the fourth Wednesday of each month at 6:00 PM. We would love to have you as we come together to support post-op patients and encourage pre-ops. We're a faintly new group, but we are steadily growing

The Olney group meets next Wednesday, 4/30 at 6p. Please PM me for more info.!!!

:-)

<p>Greetings Lapbander in the DC Maryland Metro Area:</p>

<p> I am 19 months out of lapband down 60 pounds and 20 more to goal. I do swim- bike- run for exercise. I am looking for support in my local area for other lapbanders who live in the DC-Maryland area. I am on Facebook under Annette Corrado. Please contact me I work in DC and live in Silver Spring Maryland.</p>

We'd love to have you join us at the Medstar Montgomery Medical Center in Olney. It's not a bad drive from Silver Spring. I make the trip both ways every day.

I'm interested. My vote is Largo.

I have not been getting a good response back for the DMV, I could work with largo or Bowie area also. Do you have location suggestions?

Hi, are u still looking to form a support group? I live in the Forestville area and I am definitely interested.

Yes, I am would you be interested in co-leading the group?

I am in Virginia, Alexandria area - I know there is a support group at Fair Oaks but wondered if any others in northern VA area?

I have not been getting a good response back for the DMV, I could work with largo or Bowie area also. Do you have location suggestions?

Hello,

The funny thing is. Whenever. I think of get togethers I still think of them being centered around food. That being said maybe we can find a place that does tapas (small plates) and have a simple meet & greet there. Then we can branch out to other activities from there.