Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am doing this strictly for myself so that one day I can look back at it. Also, maybe it will encourage some of the new peeps. I started my liquid diet on Monday, February 24 at 241. I am 5'4". I had surgery on March 10. Today, 6 weeks later, I weigh 202. I have lost lots of inches- 5.5 off bust, 9.5 off waist, 8 off hips, 5 off thighs, 2.5 and 2.5 off upper arm. I am hoping I can manage to lose 3 more pounds by April 17 so that I will be under 200 when I go for my next checkup at the doctor. This has been quite an adventure- trying to learn how to get all the fluids in and eating in stages. It has not been easy but has been so worth it. I am beginning to try soft foods like grilled chicken and such. So far, the sleeve lets me know if something is going to settle ok or not and I try to listen to all of it's cues to me. I am beginning to worry when I eat anything solid that I am eating too much but my husband reminds me that a few bites of chicken is like a 10th of what I would have eaten before. It's so mental, all of these adjustments. Lots of my clothes are falling off and then some of the tighter ones (like jeans) just pull up and zip so easily. All I can do is just stand in the closet and laugh when stuff like that happens because it feels so good. I am still trying to get my energy back and get to exercising more regularly. I have to keep reminding myself that I did have a major surgery only a month ago.

That's so amazing!! Congratulations on your progress!

WTG awesome job!!!! I am 6 days post op and your comments so encouraging. Tyvvm :)

Congrats on your success!

Wow that's a lot of pounds

What an encouraging story! Congratulations!

UPDATE: I AM IN ONEDERLAND TODAY- I almost cried! I will never again be 200 pounds! It is a great milestone to achieve today~ so happy!

Wow thats awesome! I'm 5'1 march 12th day of surgery I was 217 today I'm 202...I feel I should have lost way more...true??

Wow thats awesome! I'm 5'1 march 12th day of surgery I was 217 today I'm 202...I feel I should have lost way more...true??

I think that is fantastic!!!

Congratulations ! That's wonderful keep up the good work!

UPDATE: I AM IN ONEDERLAND TODAY- I almost cried! I will never again be 200 pounds! It is a great milestone to achieve today~ so happy!

Congrats beautiful lady! I am one month out today and feel great as well! I will be watching you as an inspiration. I have felt the same as you all the way. Feels great. I'm a bit scared of the 4 week plateau but I know that's when our weight is shifting just to prepare for more weight loss. So i think I'll get through it. Just love to see weight loss everyday :) Patients is a virtue lol.

Awesome way to go!!!

From what I can see on this forum, everyone is so different in their rate of loss. I think you are doing great! Just keep doing what you are doing and everyday things will change. Congratulations on your success so far!