Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Australia - Gold Coast / Brisbane

I live on the southside of Brisbane.

Let's see how this goes... I've never created a thread on here only replied... Hope this works Lol. Any Gold Coast / Brisbane people?

From Gold Coast have you had your Op yet & who is your Surgeon I am new to this Forum too. Good luck

Let's see how this goes... I've never created a thread on here only replied... Hope this works Lol. Any Gold Coast / Brisbane people?

From Gold Coast have you had your Op yet & who is your Surgeon I am new to this Forum too. Good luck
Hi. I am from the Gold Coast. I had my sleeve done in Brisbane by Dr Reza Adib. He is great I would recommend him to anyone. I have really struggled since my surgery with nausea and vomiting and am starting to learn that there are things I just cannot eat. Rice is the worst. At least I am losing weight which is one of the reasons I had the surgery in the first place. I believe at the moment it's just trial and error.

Hi i'm Tracy i live in Thagoona which is past Ipswich and i have my surgery on the 31st of July and i am soooo excited. it has taken me 2 years to get here. :D

<p>Hi i'm Tracy i live in Thagoona which is past Ipswich and i have my surgery on the 31st of July and i am soooo excited. it has taken me 2 years to get here. :D</p>

Hi good luck my surgery is 30/7/14

I'm on the Gold Coast, had my sleeve done 25/7/14. Still trying to navigate around here without getting lost.

Hi, I'm in NSW and getting sleeved in October. It's been a 2 year research project for me. I was originally going with the lap band, but have decided sleeving in the best solution for me. I'm ready to change my life and be healthily fit and active again.

Looking forward to the journey and sharing my experience.

Hi I am from North Queensland, have had lap band for over 10 years, I will be having it removed in November and hopefully replaced with gastric sleeve 3 months later. Has anyone else been down this road

Hi I'm new to this thread and having my surgery on 4th March. I'm with DR Victor Liew having the Mini Bypass. I nervous about the recovery but excited as well. I have come to realise that my weight holds me back psychologically and now that I'm working for myself I am desperate to shed my fat skin and let the real me shine through. I'm in Brisbane but having the surgery on the Gold Coast. Looking forward to sharing the journey with you

Hi From Brisbane was sleeved on the 9/2 I caught a chest infection in hospital ( yuk!) I am 2weeks and 2 days. No pain no problem eating etc. I try and keep yo bout 100g of food on soft food now. Cannot tolerate eggs at all! Has anyone else moved as fast as me with introducing food?

Im not sure there is anyone still here who has had their surgery already? I'm having my RNY next friday and if all goes according to plan I have been told I can start introducing pureed food at the two week mark but each surgeon and dietician has their own reccomendations from what I can gather. How did you cope with the pain after surgery? are u feeling good and have you noticed a drop in weight yet? sorry for all the questions.....