Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I saw my doc at hospital last week first time in a couple of months did the norm weight check before I go in.
So hes all your doing so well you’ve lost so much weight its fantastic keep going I say wellllll actually I gained weight since last month!
He looked at me and says what?!
I said oh yeah I was puking up for 2 and half week I lost 11lbs seems I gained it all back once I could eat again!
He then changed his tune and told me I should workout more and watch my diet I just started laughing!
I mean really for 2 and half weeks even a mouthful of tea was coming back up NOTHING was staying down so I stopped trying food and just had tea shakes and Soup which just all come up after I swallowed it of course I am gonna drop weight fast and durr of course I am gonna regain it once I started eating food again and it stayed down!
I found it highly amusing as had I not have told him he never would of known I was smaller and gained it back lol
I had to share because I did find it funny and just to show how easily they will change there tune about you doing well then chastise you when you correct them!
No way in hell am I feeling guilty for being sick and recovering lol
But I am back over 200lbs bye bye onederland see you next time!! lol

What's funny is he made a couple hundred bucks for that visit lol!

not off me i am in the uk i don;t pay for any of it lol

He's a Doctor for crying out loud! He knows that when you were sick you got dehydrated and when you got better you would be rehydrated. That wasn't a gain of "fat"........grrrrrr I hate it when medical people should know better! sheesh! I'm glad you are better though! You will see onderland again! I can feel it!

i didn;t eat food after 3 days and just tried shakes tea and a little Soup all of which come back up so it stands to reason eating food again and keeping most of it down means the sudden drop from pretty much starvation would come back when i was eating again.

just amused me it was all praise and pats on the back till i said well actuallyyyyyyyyyy then it was a verbal spanking and i am a bad girl lol

this is why people get upset and unsure of what to do the way your turned on quickly and looked at like your doing the wrong thing over nothing.

btw i have only ever seen this guy once before and he was the one who told me to stretch my sleeve out by drinking coke all day every day month after month which he shouldn;t tell me but it is the only way i can do it as my not being bad means i haven;t stretched it.

so yeah i laughed at him lol