Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Congratulations! I will be having my surgery on April 4th and just started my 2 week pre-op diet today.

April 9th! I have 3 weeks of pre-op and today is day 5

How has it been. Any tricks that you have seen help? Nervous to start but know its a small part of unhappiness for a lifetime change!

The first few days were tough. But I'm lucky my work keeps me on schedule. So that makes if easier. Day 4 went great. Only thing I noticed was the headaches and feeling tired.

I save my Soup broth for supper every night. I cook things for hubby that I don't like! I even had soup at the food court yesterday with them. Just the broth.

I am on 6 ensure high Protein, 1 cup of skim milk a day. And Water, tea coffee all sugarfree

You can do it!!

Hi I'm april 14 and am starting my pre op diet tomorrow... Don't need to start til the 31 st like healthier mommy but figured id dive on in ... Cant believe how close it is

Im April 15th and getting nervous too! But so ready to start my new life!

I am too ... All i have read tells me this is great and right for me ... Now that its do close it seems surreal ... Its been a smooth fast process for me here in nh ... How about anyone else?

I am too ... All i have read tells me this is great and right for me ... Now that its do close it seems surreal ... Its been a smooth fast process for me here in nh ... How about anyone else?

Easy for me too. Still took some time but seems like it went smooth. Now it's here almost! Doesn't seem real. I will start a reduced calorie diet this week as i don't want to give my body too much of a shock. Still thinking that a year ago i never would have pictured myself here!

I agree i used to think these type of surgeries were cheating ...my dr suggested it and i promised him id go to an information meeting and amazingly here i am ... Full of excitement and some nervousness ... But i will be too busy getting ready ... So that for three weeks i come first ... My husband and kids are on board ... I am very thankful and this site has been great

Hi I'm april 14 and am starting my pre op diet tomorrow... Don't need to start til the 31 st like healthier mommy but figured id dive on in ... Cant believe how close it is

I'm April 14th too...I'm only required to do a 1 week pre-op liquid diet but I'm going to do the full 14 days. NUT gave us a 5 day meal plan to start right away up until liquid diet but I'm planning to continue having smaller portions and do the liquid diet for 2 weeks.

A sleeve twin !!! Hurray .. Have u tried any Protein Shakes yet? How do people settle these nerves?

A sleeve twin !!! Hurray .. Have u tried any Protein shakes yet? How do people settle these nerves?

So far I've tried these:

Premier Protein

powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury

Chike

Out of the 3 Chilke is by far my favorite. I wish I knew what people do to settle their nerves so I can settle mines. I think about being sleeved all day every day. My husband is like get off those d&$n boards lol hahaha.

Ill see if i can find that chike stuff ... I have been trying to get to sleep for an hour but i keep getting back on here lol