Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 2007 Banders

I also noticed from yesterday as I started moving around that the back of my shoulderblade really hurt. My doctor said that since the port is attached to muscle, it takes some time to heal. I think I am feeling the muscle healing vs gas pains.

!!!!

Oh I am so glad you said that...I have been feeling this terrible pain behind my right shoulder blade & trying like the devil to figure out what I did! That makes sense as my port is on my right. Thank you. liquid Tylenol has been helping.

Ragdoll--My port hasn't been real swollen, however it is totally painful if I touch it or rub into something in that area. I have been alternating with the heating pad & an ice pack to alleviate some of that. I am sure the Liquid Tylenol helps that as well. :clap2:

Susan--hang in there sweetie! So sorry to hear of your difficulties & troubles. Hopefully your recovery will go smoothly from here on out! :confused:

Today was unpleasant. I have the runs, however since I am still only DRINKING, it's all liquidy & farty. Totally miserable at work, finally left early. Came home & napped, but still don't feel as good as I have. I hesitated to take Imodium or anything because I really don't want to get backed up & my doctor's office was closed by the time I woke up to clear it with them. Any of you know if that is OK to take?

I had to switch Protein Drinks today, just couldn't stomach another one of the kind I had been drinking. I ordered that Unjury stuff some of you had suggested, thanks tons! Today I tried a Carnation Instant Breakfast--no sugar french vanilla. What a treat! Totally different taste!

Take good care everyone!

Hi all banders

Today is a whole week since my surgery, and i made it,:clap2: and finally my pain in my shoulder and neck had decreased greatly, instead of pain now, just discomfort and not really that bad, i go friday for my first dr. appt. and wondering how my weight will be, hope i lost a couple of lbs.....im really having a problem with my Protein though, i just cant stomach the powder, only thing i can tolerate is carnation instant with protein added and i have tried some trial packets of other powders, just cant do it, gives me hiccups and that reflux thingy, anyone out there hear anything about a Liquid Protein that is being sold now and you can buy them like 12 bottles of tubes to pack and each tube has 42 grams of protein in it, so possibly could get by with a tube a day with other protein foods, if so and you have used it, how does it do, im assuming all you would do is have to drink 1/2 of tube because your body would only absorbe that much, it sounds easy, of course, anything that sounds easy, usually isnt, just wondering.........good luck all new banders this week, your in our thoughts and prayers.........

Banded: 5/23/2007

Dr. Nease, Huntington, WVA

Hi all banders

anyone out there hear anything about a liquid Protein that is being sold now and you can buy them like 12 bottles of tubes to pack and each tube has 42 grams of protein in it, so possibly could get by with a tube a day with other protein foods, if so and you have used it, how does it do, im assuming all you would do is have to drink 1/2 of tube because your body would only absorbe that much, it sounds easy, of course, anything that sounds easy, usually isnt, just wondering.........good luck all new banders this week, your in our thoughts and prayers.........

I have heard of Isopure. They have it in fruit flavors at GNC. I think it is like $13.00 here.

Tumonbug, You might try Beneprotien. Im nnot big on the powder either but this one can mix into anything and doesnt change the texture or taste of anything I have put it in. One packet has 6 grams and if you add that to the protien your already getting daily it might give you a boost...

Welcome to the our newest a-MAY-zing bandster, Xeiah.

Hope our May 30 group did well today.

And, all the best to our last group of a-MAY-zing bandsters -

Joyful1, pokerprincess, jfran &AZgal. Check in when you can.

Tumonbug, I've been using Champion Nutrition - Pure whey Protein Stack.

23g of protein per serving (1 scoop + 4 oz water). The Cocoa-Mochaccino

flavor is great! I got a 5 lb. container (71 servings) through Amazon.com.< /p>

Had my 1st post-op appt. w/ doc today. All is going well. And, oh

joy of joys, I am on to puree!!! I did a happy dance! So, I came

home and made hummus. Fabulous, but I ate too fast, and apparently,

too much and immediately knew what the golfball feeling was! YIKES!

Thankfully, I hadn't eaten too too much and after walking around the

house for 10 minutes, the feeling passed.

I like a band that fights back!!! LOL!

Margaret

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; MARGIN: auto auto auto -8.1pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=bottom>Monday</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=bottom>Tuesday</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=bottom>Wednesday</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=bottom>Thursday</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=bottom>Friday</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>Sat.</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>1</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>2

LauraP

lorilynn06

uniqueone

Slackaction

susansilver

lettice5

soon2bbanded

Kadrianmatthews

Willowwind

bhill@ensource.

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>3

Spa-chic

mommalee

Trinitys mom

chickatee

RAYSBABE

Maya1983

vscherer

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>4

robgoblin87

Mr. Yoda

ginger205

Bullwinkle

lodum

Susan3343

masonkr

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>5</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 2"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>7

NVGirl

PghMomof3

Muse

Macysgranny

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>8

healthny

crabcake

NaeNae

lubterp

Shar

Roxie1951

Tamjpjb

CypressMom2007

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>9

<O:pJerseyDori

Mischievous1

ShayDee

katspaww

dawnc27wa

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>10<O:p

cindyluhu

<O:pcfred

Oilburner

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>11

buscove24

mommytokk

NicksWife22

dolphingirl

samiam

sjmimi

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>12</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 3"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>14

SoulfulGrandma

rubylyn

amandawv

melissa o

NurseLaureli

mannamay

legster

Dutchgrl59

phuber40

bandito31

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>15

JennyC724

<O:plosin’it

MaryumC

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>16

KYsunshine

SillyWillyMommy

keiko

Short01

LPfromDABx

Christine516

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>17

twinmommy

Wenjea

eljmom

Wen

LisaM

Laurienj

PineNut

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>18

widabbut

michelle lowrey

Mal

rachelb123

Shell850

readytolose

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>19</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 4"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>21

susaninnkc

METALBAND

MPatrizzi

luv2bingo07

ontheway

SElaine

mcgreen

Manatte

LilMonkey

CAWalsh

annielkd

virginiann

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>22

NimbleBean

GinaKirwan

munchkin

jsrico

anjul19

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>23

kacee

RKidder

ragdollx19

Tagger

AudreyG

smileygirl

almanorgirl

SC-Cindy

ljuht115

tumonbug

Startin'Over

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>24

Kansassooner

cyndilou29

amy

Phyllis S

jojo

sue11

Lori Ann

speshelk

Tagger

kaylali

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>25

Olivia3031

jobyone1

kaylali

weightingtolose

liberattor

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>26

JaneC

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 5; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>28

cutiepie77

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>29

SpecialK77

bun1

deb24

Xeiah

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>30

violeteyes37

Karamyl

Direct Hit

hoosierpoms

cmacinga

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt" vAlign=top>31

Joyful1

pokerprincess

jfran

AZgal

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Welcome to the our newest a-MAY-zing bandster, Xeiah.

Hope our May 30 group did well today.

And, all the best to our last group of a-MAY-zing bandsters -

Joyful1, pokerprincess, jfran &AZgal. Check in when you can.

Tumonbug, I've been using Champion Nutrition - Pure Whey Protein Stack.

23g of protein per serving (1 scoop + 4 oz water). The Cocoa-Mochaccino

flavor is great! I got a 5 lb. container (71 servings) through Amazon.com.< /p>

Had my 1st post-op appt. w/ doc today. All is going well. And, oh

joy of joys, I am on to puree!!! I did a happy dance! So, I came

home and made hummus. Fabulous, but I ate too fast, and apparently,

too much and immediately knew what the golfball feeling was! YIKES!

Thankfully, I hadn't eaten too too much and after walking around the

house for 10 minutes, the feeling passed.

I like a band that fights back!!! LOL!

Margaret

<table class="MsoNormalTable" style="border: medium none ; margin: auto auto auto -8.1pt; border-collapse: collapse;" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr style=""><td style="border: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="bottom">Monday</td><td style="border-color: black black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-top: 1pt solid black; border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="bottom">Tuesday</td><td style="border-color: black black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-top: 1pt solid black; border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="bottom">Wednesday</td><td style="border-color: black black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-top: 1pt solid black; border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="bottom">Thursday</td><td style="border-color: black black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-top: 1pt solid black; border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="bottom">Friday</td><td style="border-color: black black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-top: 1pt solid black; border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">Sat.</td></tr><tr style=""><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black; border-left: 1pt solid black; border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top"></td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">1</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">2

LauraP

lorilynn06

uniqueone

Slackaction

susansilver

lettice5

soon2bbanded

Kadrianmatthews

Willowwind

bhill@ensource.

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">3

Spa-chic

mommalee

Trinitys mom

chickatee

RAYSBABE

Maya1983

vscherer

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">4

robgoblin87

Mr. Yoda

ginger205

Bullwinkle

lodum

Susan3343

masonkr

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">5</td></tr><tr style=""><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black; border-left: 1pt solid black; border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">7

NVGirl

PghMomof3

Muse

Macysgranny

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">8

healthny

crabcake

NaeNae

lubterp

Shar

Roxie1951

Tamjpjb

CypressMom2007

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">9

<o>:pJerseyDori</o>

Mischievous1

ShayDee

katspaww

dawnc27wa

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">10<o>;)</o>

cindyluhu

<o>:pcfred</o>

Oilburner

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">11

buscove24

mommytokk

NicksWife22

dolphingirl

samiam

sjmimi

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">12</td></tr><tr style=""><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black; border-left: 1pt solid black; border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">14

SoulfulGrandma

rubylyn

amandawv

melissa o

NurseLaureli

mannamay

legster

Dutchgrl59

phuber40

bandito31

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">15

JennyC724

<o>:plosin’it</o>

MaryumC

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">16

KYsunshine

SillyWillyMommy

keiko

Short01

LPfromDABx

Christine516

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">17

twinmommy

Wenjea

eljmom

Wen

LisaM

Laurienj

PineNut

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">18

widabbut

michelle lowrey

Mal

rachelb123

Shell850

readytolose

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">19</td></tr><tr style=""><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black; border-left: 1pt solid black; border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">21

susaninnkc

METALBAND

MPatrizzi

luv2bingo07

ontheway

SElaine

mcgreen

Manatte

LilMonkey

CAWalsh

annielkd

virginiann

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">22

NimbleBean

GinaKirwan

munchkin

jsrico

anjul19

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">23

kacee

RKidder

ragdollx19

Tagger

AudreyG

smileygirl

almanorgirl

SC-Cindy

ljuht115

tumonbug

Startin'Over

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">24

Kansassooner

cyndilou29

amy

Phyllis S

jojo

sue11

Lori Ann

speshelk

Tagger

kaylali

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">25

Olivia3031

jobyone1

kaylali

weightingtolose

liberattor

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">26

JaneC

</td></tr><tr style=""><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black; border-left: 1pt solid black; border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">28

cutiepie77

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">29

SpecialK77

bun1

deb24

Xeiah

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">30

violeteyes37

Karamyl

Direct Hit

hoosierpoms

cmacinga

</td><td style="border-color: rgb(240, 240, 240) black black rgb(240, 240, 240); border-right: 1pt solid black; border-bottom: 1pt solid black; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-color: transparent;" valign="top">31

Joyful1

pokerprincess

jfran

AZgal

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Margret, congrats on getting to purees.I cant wait for that but I still have four more weeks. Apparently the one Dr that doesnt require a before diet requires an after on. Oh well...Hummus...Yummy...I saw another lady said she pureed cottage cgeese and guacamole...Im trying that first...Take care...:clap2::clap2:

Okay I am going to try to ask this again because I have also posted it on two different threads and no one will reply ;)

How long was it when the swelling and pain in your port area went away? I am a week post op it feels fine in the morning and as the day goes on it gets worse. I am tired of hurting, I just want it to get back to normal. I am sorry I am having a pitty party for myself today and no one cares.

I'm 3 weeks post op and it's finally going down and finally starting to feel "livable" - mine wasn't terribly painful right after surgery-it was sore yes, maybe even irritating in that I couldn't bend over without it hurting etc...but now it is starting to feel "normal" again. Give it a couple of weeks, i'm sure you will be happier. Hang in there, we are all with you.

Sorry RagdollX19 I also responded but just learned how to actually quote on this thing. I was banded on the 18th. Still have not really pain but discomfort throughout the day especially if I drink to quickly or eat a little to much. The tylenol really helps with this discomfort though. I have been back at work since the 22nd and still have periods where I need to stretch and move around to help stay comfortable. Especially where my bra rubbs on one of the incisions from my tummy pushing it up when I sit. Hopefully this will soon pass. It is not unbearable though if you are in unbearable pain I would definatly call the Doc and have him check you out.

Mine hurts too if I drink too much Soup, the pressure pushes on it somehow...strange feeling...

Hi all banders

Today is a whole week since my surgery, and i made it,:clap2: and finally my pain in my shoulder and neck had decreased greatly, instead of pain now, just discomfort and not really that bad, i go friday for my first dr. appt. and wondering how my weight will be, hope i lost a couple of lbs..............

Yeah...congrats tumonbug!!

I'm 3 weeks post op and it's finally going down and finally starting to feel "livable" - mine wasn't terribly painful right after surgery-it was sore yes, maybe even irritating in that I couldn't bend over without it hurting etc...but now it is starting to feel "normal" again. Give it a couple of weeks, i'm sure you will be happier. Hang in there, we are all with you.
I am a week out and my port didnt swell but I do sometimes at the end of the day have discomfort.I think its all that gas rolling around in my belly. Its awful...All us May BANDsters in july will be thin and going Pain? What pain?

Hey everyone! Looks like us a-May-zing bandsters are on the mend and looking forward to our first fills! I can't wait because I have really hit a huge plateau. The scale hasn't moved in 5 days! I think the swelling is down in my pouch because I don't feel any restriction when I drink anymore. I can take big gulps and it doesn't hurt. I'm feeling like this is really a dangerous time for me because i can eat without any pain and I'm not supposed to. I'm wondering if I can get a fill early. Everything bad for me looks so good. i'm being very good about getting in my Protein and Water but I'm still wanting more. help!!

My port area is still swollen but not so sore. I feel it when I bend and reach or if I sit and lean forward. My steri strips are off of three of them and I am religous about putting Vit E on them to promote healing. They look great.

I still have two more weeks of Protein and Clear Liquids to go which really stinks, especially since you guys are talking about mushies and making my mouth drool.

I must say that I thought all was good, but last night I had terrible pain in my belly. I did not feel like gas.....and I cant explain it. Surgery was on Tuesday the 22 nd. I have very little pain at my port...just sore. I am starting to feel hungry.....but I try to ignore it! I didnt do all this just to gain weight thats for sure! I guess I am a little frustrated...I need some energry.

For those of you that can have more foods, I am finding that the 100 calorie packs are saving me! They even have cupcakes if you need one! I can eat way tooo much. I wish I had more restriction. I can eat a whole sandwich and a 100 calorie bag of chips at one sitting. I am disappointed that I can stille eat so much. I don't get my first fill until June 18th. I have hit a plateau for 10 days!!!

Some of you were asking about carbonated drinks. I love caffiene free diet cola. I pour it in a cup and let it sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour and let the bubbles die. Then I can drink it. I would think you could do that with beer if you wanted to. I never really consumed a lot of caffiene so that has not been an issue.

I am so proud of our group! Everyone is on the mend and getting stronger daily!!!

We'll be ready to show the June folks how it is done!!

Yesterday was my first day back at work and I am in the second phase of eating. pureed.

Can I ask what you all are packing for yourselves for lunch?

I packed one yogurt, two small jars of baby food (peas and pears) and some pudding cups I made from my Protein Shakes. Oh and of course a Protein Shake.< /p>

What did you pack?

I drink an Unjury Protein shake on the way to work (6:30 am). At around 9 - 9:30 I have a protein pudding. For lunch I have been having Soup at hand (usually tomato). On the way home I drink a bottled protein shake (35 grams protein). For dinner, usually more soup. Throu out the day I drink my crystal light to go, although not as much as I should. For some reason it is hard to fit all the drinks in. I'm getting between 32 and 48 ounces (I need to double check but I think it is 64 oz that is needed).

But that is about it for now. Now and then I will deviate if I have time and have a scrambled egg for Breakfast. Twice I couldn't help myself and snuck a few bites of salad (chewed really well of course), and some tender chicken, also chewed well.

Cindy