Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

12 months out! FINALLY

Wow!! Congrats to you on all of your hard work!! You look fantastic!!

I love it, you look fantastic, and you girl are an inspiration to us all. I also have had a great deal of success and it warms my heart to know how happy you are on your journey, Congratulations, Mark Edmond Oklahoma

Thank u all so much!!! I can't believe this thread is still active considering I'm almost 15 months out now!!!!

OMG what an inspiration you are! Beautiful!!

Thank u so so much!!! I'm 15 months out now

Shelley513, you look amazing. I just had my surgery on May 14th and your photos are so inspiring! Thank you for posting them

It's been a long time since I've been on here so hete I go...<br><br><br> This has been the most amazing journey over the last year. I have started to live again and love again. <br><br><br> I was a food addict. I still am but im in recovery... I ALWAYS will be.when I was 353lbs I would wake up and think about food. I would eat and eat and eat. I reached the point that I could barely tie my own shoes bc i could barely bend over. I had to roll off of my couch to get up.. I could barely wipe my own ass. I was always uncomfortable.<br><br><br> Miserable.. I was completely miserable.<br><br><br> When I would pull thru the drive thru I would act like I was ordering for 2 bc i was ordering so much food. When I was cashing out at the convenient store I was act like I was buying all that chips and candy for my kids.. not me.<br><br><br> Embarrassed. .. that's what I was.<br><br><br> I would constantly compare myself to everyone... I would look at other women and actually be mad at her bc she looked better than me.. she had a better body than me.. my man probably wanted her bc i was so fat and ugly. <br><br><br> Ashamed is what I had become.<br><br><br> Finally I decided after years of dieting enough was enough.... I had the gastric sleeve 02/26/2013.BEST DECISION I MADE. <br><br><br> It's now been a year and here are my stats. 32 years old and 5-7'.I was 353 and now I'm 183lbs. Went from a bmi of 55.5 to 28.7. I wore a size 26 pants and now I'm in 10/12. <br><br><br> Over the last year I have stayed active. For the first 6 months I was VERY strict.on what I ate. Now I'm more lenient. I eat every 3 hours making Protein #1. That isn't hard for me bc I'm a hard<br><br> <br><br><br><br> <br><br><br><br> <br><br><br><br> <br><br><br><br> <br><br><br><br> <br><br><br><br> <br><br><br><br> <br><br> core carnivore. As far as exercise I life weights 2xs a week at home.. 2 10 lb weights.. I walk 3 miles 4xs a week also. I've never busted my ass at the gym and do what works for me!!

You look simply amazing! Keep up the good work.

Very pretty!!!! Congratulations.

Thank u all so so much! Not sure how this keep resurfacing haha. I'm not almost 16 months postop

You brought tears to my eyes. Everything you wrote and described. I could relate to. I am allllmost 2 months out....thanks for the inspiration and keep up the good work. You look amazing.

You really are a knockout.

I wish for you continued health success and other success in life as well.

You've done such a good job.

You are my hero!

It's been a long time since I've been on here so hete I go...

This has been the most amazing journey over the last year. I have started to live again and love again.

I was a food addict. I still am but im in recovery... I ALWAYS will be.when I was 353lbs I would wake up and think about food. I would eat and eat and eat. I reached the point that I could barely tie my own shoes bc i could barely bend over. I had to roll off of my couch to get up.. I could barely wipe my own ass. I was always uncomfortable.

Miserable.. I was completely miserable.

When I would pull thru the drive thru I would act like I was ordering for 2 bc i was ordering so much food. When I was cashing out at the convenient store I was act like I was buying all that chips and candy for my kids.. not me.

Embarrassed. .. that's what I was.

I would constantly compare myself to everyone... I would look at other women and actually be mad at her bc she looked better than me.. she had a better body than me.. my man probably wanted her bc i was so fat and ugly.

Ashamed is what I had become.

Finally I decided after years of dieting enough was enough.... I had the gastric sleeve 02/26/2013.BEST DECISION I MADE.

It's now been a year and here are my stats. 32 years old and 5-7'.I was 353 and now I'm 183lbs. Went from a bmi of 55.5 to 28.7. I wore a size 26 pants and now I'm in 10/12.

Over the last year I have stayed active. For the first 6 months I was VERY strict.on what I ate. Now I'm more lenient. I eat every 3 hours making Protein #1. That isn't hard for me bc I'm a hard

core carnivore. As far as exercise I life weights 2xs a week at home.. 2 10 lb weights.. I walk 3 miles 4xs a week also. I've never busted my ass at the gym and do what works for me!!

Reading your story made me tear up. I feel the exact same way at the moment, and I cannot wait for surgery. Thank you so much for being so open and inspirational.

You have done an amazing job!

Sheena :-)