Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am scheduled to get sleeved in April with Dr. Rodriguez through Beliteweight. I would like to hear from anyone with experience with them. Thanks

I will see him Next Week

Please tell me how things go. Best of luck to you.

I am scheduled to get sleeved in April with Dr. Rodriguez through Beliteweight. I would like to hear from anyone with experience with them. Thanks

Hi I was sleeved with Dr Rodriguez back on January 10th. He is an awesome doctor and his staff also. I have dropped 30 lbs ever simce.

Hi I seen Dr. Jose Rodriguez in 2012 I had a fabulous experience has very sweet and will make you feel very comfortable. I had no complications at all. I went to Juarez. The only thing that was a little difficult was the nurses on night shift barley knew much English but they knew what pain is and check on you frequently. They were very caring and took very good care of me. I went to star medica and the hospital is very very clean. I would Give him 5 stars your in fabulous hands.

Thanks everyone for sharing. I have been reading on here quite a bit and have noticed that a lot of people are having their surgery early in the week. My surgery will be on a Friday then I should go home the following Monday. However, I had the thought about the staff over the weekend. Did either of you have your surgery later in the week and stay over the weekend? I'm wondering if Dr. Rodriguez will be there to check on me or at least be on call while I'm there in case something were to happen.

Thanks everyone for sharing. I have been reading on here quite a bit and have noticed that a lot of people are having their surgery early in the week. My surgery will be on a Friday then I should go home the following Monday. However, I had the thought about the staff over the weekend. Did either of you have your surgery later in the week and stay over the weekend? I'm wondering if Dr. Rodriguez will be there to check on me or at least be on call while I'm there in case something were to happen.

I had mine done on Friday Jan 10th and got to come home Sunday Jan 12th. And yes dr rodriguez will be there over the weekend and Dr elmo also on Sunday they are no there but if anything happens they will call them immidetly.

Hi I got mine on a Friday and left on a Monday as well you have nothing to worry about Dr Rodriguez is there on the weekends he is on call if you have a problem (which I believe you won't) they can have him come in. there is also another doctor that works with him as well that Will be there often he is also as helpful as Dr Rodriguez he Will talk to you about any problems infections to look for which is normal I never got any infections, and to make sure your doing ok. You have nothing to worry about you have 2 great doctors who will be there with you whenever you need them even though its on the weekend they will still be there for you I will never regret it. it was the best decision I have made good luck :-)

@@LeanLilly

when is your surgery in April?  Mine is scheduled for April 14 in Juarez.  I have heard many good things about Dr. Rodriguez.  I am a little nervous about post op pain control.  I have a 9 hour flight home and heard the take home meds are not very strong. 

I am scheduled to have surgery on April 18th, Good Friday.  I am hoping I didn't make a mistake scheduling over a holiday weekend.  I have a high threshold for pain but I'm still worried about post-op pain management and the 6 hour flight home. 

Lille - I will be just about checking out as you are checking in. I am flying in Monday night and going home Friday. I just met a girl who had surgery with Dr . Rod and she looks fantastic. She actually returned to Mexico for a "mommy makeover." I start the diet next week. Little nervous about that too.. since if I could actually stick to a diet, I wouldn't be needing a sleeve :-)

I am so excited to get started with the diet because that will mean that I am that much closer to the surgery date. I hear you though with the thought of sticking to it. This does make me nervous but I plan on eating lots of apples. Apples keep me feeling full, I love them, and my facilitator ok'd them saying that the natural carbs are ok. I plan on taking it one day at a time and sleeping through all of the "hunger" headaches that the apples don't cure. :)

I asked Joanne @ beliteweight what I should do if I can't follow it to a tee, she said do my best. I don't know if our phones will work there, but feel free to call me when you get there. I will let you know how it goes. 9062824734 is my number.

My facilitator is Ishi.  She has told me the same thing. :)  I will give you a call when I get there.  I'm down to 21 days until surgery and I'm getting excited.  I am ready for this next chapter in my life.  I feel like I have done so much for others.  It's my turn.  This is for me.  

Lille - have you started the pre op diet??