Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Want To See Before & After Pics! (Cont'd)

Even though I'm about 2 and a half years post op, I've been up and down the past year or so. But not the kind of up and down (mostly up) that I was before the sleeve. By up and down now I mean maybe 12-15 pounds, which seems to be related more to my workouts and muscle gain or loss for the most part. Not the 20-40 pounds like before the sleeve. I'm still very happy I went through getting the sleeve over 2 and a half years ago.....hope I can still say that 10-20 years from now. The first one I was almost at my heaviest....320-ish. The second one I was about around my lowest (low 220's I think) and the last one was a week ago in the mid 230's.

wow! You have transformed! Great job!

post-211092-14113991446355_thumb.jpg post-211092-14113991660148_thumb.jpg

1st pic March 2014 (surgery 4/7) 239.5 lbs. size 16

2nd pic September 2014 167 lbs. size 10/12

27 lbs to goal

Ohimigod!!u look freaking amazing..... ????

@ebonisekim....please tell me what u did too keep ur arms tone??surgery is Wednesday. And im worried about arms..

@Kclaws... Amazing.. Everyone look nice and healthy.....

@Kclaws... Amazing.. Everyone look nice and healthy.....

Thank you!

I am hardly done....have a ways to go...but in striped shirt a size 20... in dress... a size 14...sorry its so fuzzy!!

This is a before/during shot...

goal weight 145

clothing size 6

You look good! When did you have surgery?

I'm. Sorry that wasn't my post. I am.being sleeved in November! This new app is driving me crazy. Somehow I keep posting things that I don't mean to post. :-(

Lovely, beautiful, great pictures!!!!

Everyone is doing so well!!

I've been sleeved since feb 25, 2013 so about a lil over 19 mo- a lol over a year and a half- wow almost 2 years in feb! That's crazy!!! Still not quite at goal- but in not really sure what goal is - lol

Before

ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1411742900.121381.jpg

Some in progress

ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1411742965.240216.jpg

ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1411743000.976565.jpg

ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1411743016.059416.jpg ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1411743028.796804.jpg

ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1411743096.283073.jpg

225 to 140

size 20 to size 6

reached goal weight at 7 mths

How tall are you? Did you have any plastic surgery or do you have any issues with lose skin? I'm 5'6 SW 234. I have surgery on October 23rd. I'm nervous about surgery but I think my biggest concern is wondering what will happen with my skin as I lose lol

First pic was taken Christmas Eve, two weeks after surgery. After I'd already lost 14 lbs pre-op and still on liquids..

Second pic from yesterday - taken by our personal trainer after a very sweaty session. Now I'm just 17 lbs away from goal. Hubby hasn't had surgery, but he's lost 65 lbs of his own. So proud! We run our first 5K today. :D

You guys look great! Can't wait to post 1of me and my man. He started working out and losing way before my surgery. He's down over 100 lbs in 8 months! I'm 1month post so I'm playing catchup.:)

Lovely, beautiful, great pictures!!!!

Everyone is doing so well!!

I've been sleeved since feb 25, 2013 so about a lil over 19 mo- a lol over a year and a half- wow almost 2 years in feb! That's crazy!!! Still not quite at goal- but in not really sure what goal is - lol

Before

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1411742900.121381.jpg

Some in progress

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1411742965.240216.jpg

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1411743000.976565.jpg

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1411743016.059416.jpgattachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1411743028.796804.jpg

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1411743096.283073.jpg

You look amazing! Way to keep it up! Good job!